Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-12-10, 21:52)outcave Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-10, 21:19)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-10, 19:56)outcave Wrote: [ -> ]Please, is it possible to enable scrolling, in the Info window, for ALL the fields in the red box for when the length will exceed the viewing size?
In that example the field "Genre" is too log to view all.
See:

Thanks

Done on last git Wink

Thanks for that update.
Just an info, now the scroll is for the whole row (so in my example, also "Genre:" will scroll).
Is not possible to leave the headers ("Genre:" in this case) fixed and scroll only the content of the field?

No not possible because translations have not same number of characters.
(2016-12-10, 01:38)xodi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-10, 01:21)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-10, 00:28)xodi Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using previous version that take each video as episode, so there are more views available for them. Is it possible to add the information I requested?

I have not this view with my Youtube addon. Previous version of my mod or of youtube addon ?

Previous version Youtube addon.

Any idea on this?
(2016-12-11, 04:23)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-10, 21:52)outcave Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-10, 21:19)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Done on last git Wink

Thanks for that update.
Just an info, now the scroll is for the whole row (so in my example, also "Genre:" will scroll).
Is not possible to leave the headers ("Genre:" in this case) fixed and scroll only the content of the field?

No not possible because translations have not same number of characters.

OK, thanks.
Hi.
Please, for the "Player Process Info" can you shift more on the right the two indicator bar of CPU and Memory utilization?
See here:

As you can see them are in overlay with the text headers.
Thanks!
Hi Guilouz,

Would it be possible to add the new theme colours from Estuary

Thanks
(2016-12-09, 23:32)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]With the music albums listing, I see selection bubbles(?) randomly appearing, and I have no clue why.

(Never mind the red selection on the right, that's my bad)

Guilouz,

With some help of BigNoid we found out that apparently those 'bubbles' appear when the album has no Year value in the database. I updated its year value one of the bubbly albums, and its bubble burst and went away Tongue

Hope you can solve the whole mystery now.
(2016-12-09, 04:50)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-09, 02:35)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-09, 01:54)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]The old way i was able to backup the skin in a backup folder on my Nvidia shield then i would transfer it to my Synology NAS. skin helper service skin backup doesn't give me that option. I can see where skin helper service skin backup has backed up the file but i can't fined it on my shield or iMac.

You can change the default path.
I can't do more, nothing to see with skin.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I have located the backup file. it was hidden. I can change the default but only within the data_addon folder. Basically i can't backup the skin settings outside the data_addon folder.

unfortunately it's the limitations of skin helper service skin backup.

Thanks

UPDATE:

Hi Guilouz,

I can now backup to any folder or directly to my Synology NAS Big Grin

1) uninstall/install Kodi. install Estuary MOD
2) install necessary addons(At this point skin helper service skinbackup & skin helper widgets will not install)
3) install Marcelveldt's BETA repository.
4) Install skin helper service skinbackup & skin widgets.
Hey guiloz

Is it possible to be able to edit the search function at the main menu to point to a different search?

For example I would like to be able to search movies from a third party add on using the main embedded search function.

Keep up the great work!
(2016-12-05, 23:22)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-05, 23:10)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-05, 22:42)bmonster Wrote: [ -> ]Your skin is all grey background white text, on the original estuary they're multicoloured as it should be, I'll try and get pics.

Pics

Your skin. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwAs5Ir...p=drivesdk

Estuary. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwAs5Ir...p=drivesdk

(2016-12-05, 23:02)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]My mod :

@bmonster: you seem to use custom color for the skin (purple?)
Maybe something goes wrong when using custom color
Can you try to go back to stock color and see if you finally have the same view than Guilouz?

I use ListItem.Genre in my mod, working with all language but it's necessary to have file named correctly (in your language you use) in media/windows/pvr/epg-genres (in next version this folder will be move in extras folder)

And Original Estuary use ListItem.Property(GenreType), working only with english language and use this :

0 = other/unknown
16 = moviedrama
32 = news
48 = show
64 = sports
80 = child
96 = music
112 = arts
128 = social
144 = science
160 = hobby
176 = special
192 = other/unknown
208 = other/unknown
224 = other/unknown
240 = other/unknown
256 = use genre string from the backend

Hi Guilouz,

Are you planning to change this PVR genre back, or leave as it is.

Regards Bucky
Hullo, quick question about music collections - How do I find compilations? In my previous skin (Aeon Nox) it was listed under the music type (i.e. Artist, Album... etc).

I can't seem to find it in Estuary Mod?

Thanks.
Hello! The skin works soooooooo good and I love the customization added to this mod.

I ran into one issue so far: The library does not show movie duration, it either shows the year the movie was added to the library or the file size. Is this a setting I missed or is it something that needs to be fixed.

Do I need to re-scan all my files, I upgraded from 16.1 and kept the user folder.
No need to rescan your collection, all data is still in the database. It's just that the skin chooses to ignore the movie durations. :-)
(2016-12-11, 12:36)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

Would it be possible to add the new theme colours from Estuary

Thanks

Done on last git Wink
Thanks Smile
(2016-12-11, 15:38)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-09, 23:32)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]With the music albums listing, I see selection bubbles(?) randomly appearing, and I have no clue why.

(Never mind the red selection on the right, that's my bad)

Guilouz,

With some help of BigNoid we found out that apparently those 'bubbles' appear when the album has no Year value in the database. I updated its year value one of the bubbly albums, and its bubble burst and went away Tongue

Hope you can solve the whole mystery now.

I think it's solved on last git.