Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-12-13, 03:19)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

I can't fined My TV Shows Airing Today widget. Has it been renamed

Thanks

This widget does not exist anymore. It has been replaced by next aired.
"Next airing episodes" doesn't work anymore, it's empty for awhile when I open the TV Show menu and then disappear.
(2016-12-12, 13:09)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-12, 08:18)capnhowyoudo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-12, 03:56)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]It's possible if third party addons support search but I can't add it for all of them.

Would you need to know the name third party Addon ?

Yes, but if it's a banned addons, It's no go.

Should I PM you the Addon name ? If it helps any the developers name is Lambda
(2016-12-13, 06:35)xodi Wrote: [ -> ]"Next airing episodes" doesn't work anymore, it's empty for awhile when I open the TV Show menu and then disappear.

I have the same issue
(2016-12-13, 06:35)xodi Wrote: [ -> ]"Next airing episodes" doesn't work anymore, it's empty for awhile when I open the TV Show menu and then disappear.

Working for me.
The numbers of episodes at the bottom of the page is cut short on 1080p view:

Could there be an option where you can toggle between the 3 options at the end of each show name?
(2016-12-13, 06:45)capnhowyoudo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-12, 13:09)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-12, 08:18)capnhowyoudo Wrote: [ -> ]Would you need to know the name third party Addon ?

Yes, but if it's a banned addons, It's no go.

Should I PM you the Addon name ? If it helps any the developers name is Lambda

If it's banned addon, I don't add it.
(2016-12-13, 13:27)StephanW Wrote: [ -> ]The numbers of episodes at the bottom of the page is cut short on 1080p view:

Could there be an option where you can toggle between the 3 options at the end of each show name?

You have a problem with your font because for me it's ok :

Clean install of Kodi v18 today's nightly + MOD 1.7.2 + all addons from OP freshly downloaded

(2016-12-13, 13:39)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]You have a problem with your font because for me it's ok :

Correct. It seems it was set to Arial and not skin default. After changing it the full line was visible.

Thanks.

In regards to my query for changing the numbers at the end of each line, would that be possible to add the possibility to change it between: all, watched and unwatched episodes?
Same issue here, seeing an empty homescreen.
Font set to Arial, as otherwise Chinese / Korean / .. characters are not displayed properly

Kodi v18 nightly and Estuary.mod 1.7.2

Going back to Estuary for the time being ....
Hi all,
I just installed new skin on RPi2 Kodi v17 Beta 6 Libreelec, it looks fantastic!
I have one issue: it seems it a bit slower as default skin, when I go to setting is take a while around 5 sec when screen show up. It it possible to do some trick in setting to have smooth loading screen ?
Would you be able to make lists and location to have library views. For example I don't like the way Kodi organizes music, I have it in folders and added my own location to the home menu, however when i open that directly it does not have other views option. Same for Movies, i have kids movies separate from other movies and have folders directly on the home menu, it's missing all the library features, such as organizing in sets and other movie information.
Hi.
1. Clean installation of LibreELEC with Kodi v17 Beta 6.
2. Installed the LATEST VERSION of ALL required ADDON.
3. REBOOT
4. Then (after have installed the LASTEST VERSION of ALL required ADDON) I have installed Estuary MOD 1.7.2.
5. REBOOT
6. Created the Movies Library (so NEW Databases)
7. REBOOT

I still have this boring problem of double TMDB info:

Please, can you check again your development code?
May be it depend of one of the latest Skin Helper Service versions?
(2016-12-13, 14:22)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]Clean install of Kodi v18 today's nightly + MOD 1.7.2 + all addons from OP freshly downloaded

(2016-12-13, 15:26)MicTie Wrote: [ -> ]Same issue here, seeing an empty homescreen.
Font set to Arial, as otherwise Chinese / Korean / .. characters are not displayed properly

Kodi v18 nightly and Estuary.mod 1.7.2

Going back to Estuary for the time being ....

Find the issue!

The OP link for SkinShortcuts grab the file from Marcelveldt Github BUT this file is not up to date

Go to SkinShortcuts thread in the skinning section of the forum and grab the SkinShortcut.zip file from the github link

Then estuaryMOD works again with Kodi 18 today's nightly

Do not know it if could trigger other issues in estuaryMOD...