Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi!! i have a problem with skin helper service widget. i am geting this error. it will be much appriciated if you help.
watch gallery

i am using kodi 17 beta 6 and skin estuary modfor kodi17

thanks in advance
(2016-12-15, 07:46)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]Just to warn people already using estuaryMOD on Kodi 18

Kodi will tell you that there is a skinshortcut update: DO NOT DO IT

It will grab the file from marcelveldt beta repo and this one is still not up to date so you will loose menu on homescreen again

I did not receive any upgrade notice.
It seem that the last version of script.skinshortcuts of marcelveldt's repo is always the same (1.0.13) since Nov 28, 2016...
Hi.
Since the last update of script.extendedinfo (version 5.6.0) is not more possible to access to the EXTENDED INFO of a movie...
Any solution?

Thanks.
(2016-12-15, 09:44)outcave Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-15, 07:46)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]Just to warn people already using estuaryMOD on Kodi 18

Kodi will tell you that there is a skinshortcut update: DO NOT DO IT

It will grab the file from marcelveldt beta repo and this one is still not up to date so you will loose menu on homescreen again

I did not receive any upgrade notice.
It seem that the last version of script.skinshortcuts of marcelveldt's repo is always the same (1.0.13) since Nov 28, 2016...

(2016-12-15, 09:46)outcave Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.
Since the last update of script.extendedinfo (version 5.6.0) is not more possible to access to the EXTENDED INFO of a movie...
Any solution?

Thanks.

Works for me!

(2016-12-13, 01:42)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]New Update 1.7.2 on repository :

• Add TVDB rating flag icon for TV Shows

Hi Guilouz,

First of all thumbs up for this great Estuary Mod!! I was charmed about the Estuary Skin only missed allot of customization options which your mod introduces!! Rofl
I came from the AEON NOX skin and was used to see the IMDB ratings of TV Series. Since the last update you introduced TVDB ratings. Will there be a possibility to introduce IMDB ratings as well?

Keep up the good work!

Wizzz
(2016-12-15, 05:36)jdig4240 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guilouz, think it would be possible to have an option to show tags on Icon, or thumb widgets? Also not sure why in poster widget view the tag dissapears when its focused. Is that supposed to? Can you tell me where in the 1080i i can change that to show tag when focused? Thanks bro.

What do you mean by tags ?
(2016-12-15, 08:03)Georgio85 Wrote: [ -> ]hi!! i have a problem with skin helper service widget. i am geting this error. it will be much appriciated if you help.
watch gallery

i am using kodi 17 beta 6 and skin estuary modfor kodi17

thanks in advance

Need debug log. We can't do nothing without this.
Any solution?

Thanks.

Use latest git of extendedinfo, it's working.
(2016-12-15, 13:14)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
Any solution?

Thanks.

Use latest git of extendedinfo, it's working.

Tried latest git and still not working. If you select extinfo from the info screen. it gives a "could not find valid content" error. However, if i back out and use the context menu version which i installed it works fine.
(2016-12-15, 13:09)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-15, 05:36)jdig4240 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guilouz, think it would be possible to have an option to show tags on Icon, or thumb widgets? Also not sure why in poster widget view the tag dissapears when its focused. Is that supposed to? Can you tell me where in the 1080i i can change that to show tag when focused? Thanks bro.

What do you mean by tags ?

By tags I mean the name tag of each widget. I dont see an option to choose to show or not to show the tags for each one. Skin just chooses randomly to display the tags on some and not on others. These are the tags I am talking about circled in red:

And heres the video of the tags dissapearing when the widget is in focus with Poster style widgets. http://jed.one/Other%20stuff/Recording%20%2323.mp4

I just dont see an option for displaying these tags or not displaying these tags.
Any one tried the skin backup and restore functionalities? It does backup the settings, but when I tried to restore, I can see a "Restoring" dialog, but it disappeared quickly and nothing restored. When I check the backup file, I found it only backed up the home menu and the submenus, no widgets are backed up. Even the home menu is backed up, it is still not restored. I tried several times with the 1.7.2 and git version 1.7.3 of the skin mod, got the same result. I installed the repository.marcelveldt and everything (kodi, addons, etc.) is latest.

EDIT: I compared the new backup file with the old version of backup file, I see the SKINPROPERTIES.properties file is empty (only a [] in it, 2 bytes) in the new one and contains a lot of information in the old one, so this should be the problem why it can't restore anything.
where can I download git ver 1.7.3? can u paste link please? thx

Sent from my iPad
Go here: https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.guilouz
you need "skin.estuary.mod" for Kodi 17 or you need "skin.estuary.mod.kodi18" for Kodi 18
Any solution?

Thanks.

Hi guys, using this (https://github.com/phil65/script.extende...master.zip) ExtendedInfo works only from the play of a movie.
If you go in Movies (List View), then select a movie, then right click "Information" a then from that window you click on "Extened Info" I obtain the error "could not find valid content".