Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-12-21, 04:06)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-21, 03:53)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Pattern working for me on OSX and libreELEC, strange issue...

Will try to investigate a little bit on this one but probably a bug in windows nightly...

I have found issue. Fixed on git Wink
(2016-12-21, 04:44)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-21, 04:06)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-21, 03:53)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Pattern working for me on OSX and libreELEC, strange issue...

Will try to investigate a little bit on this one but probably a bug in windows nightly...

I have found issue. Fixed on git Wink

Saw you just change something on git and was already trying it!

Works now!

Thanks
Hi Guilouz!

Seems like your fix for TMDB/IMDB ratings trigger an issue in TVshows library

If you set kodi not to show TMDB ratings:

Then IMDB rating will appear on TVshows at season and episode levels:

And now a little "request"
(no pressure: only if it can be done and if you want to)

Actually, the skin show for movie set the clearlogo (or clearart?) of the first movie of the set

Could it be possible to add a setting to change the movie set clearlogo (or clearart?) like we can already do it for fanart and poster?
(2016-12-21, 02:53)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Now use Skin Helper Service for IMDB rating. Can you try on last git ?
Hi Guilouz!
Many many thanks for the new fix of TMDB / IMDB ratings.
Now, using "Skin Helper" instead of "Kodi Core", I can see different rating numbers (and so correct values) between TMDB and IMDB for the same movie.
I think that what Gracus said is correct: Kodi take rating from the default scraper addon, in fact in the default Kodi movie scraper addon setting you can choose to get rating from TMDB or from IMDB and TMDB is the default option. I suppose that is the reason for I get always TMDB rating also if I choose to use IMDB.
I think that the skin should be independent from that addon setting, so I fully agree that for rating is better to have info from Skin Helper (also if Skin Helper is a little bit more slow then Kodi core).

But you should still make some others fix into Skin code: you should propagate this modification also on others skin windows.
See that examples.

For that movie (The Incredibles) I choose to use IMDB. The rating value (8.0) and the label (IMDB) are correct.
See here:

Now I go to open the window "Information" (right click on the movie), as you can see in the screenshot later, there are again two problems on two fields:

1. See the red box -> The Vote is 7.2 (2969 votes). Both rating value and votes number is still taken from TMDB also if I choose to use IMDB. Here the ratings value and votes number are taken ALWAYS and ONLY from TMDB. Please update the skin to get rating value and votes number from IMDB if the user choose to use IMDB and from TMDB if the user choose to use TMDB.

2. See bottom right -> The Vote is 7.2. This rating is still taken from TMDB also if I choose to use IMDB. Only the label is "IMDB" but the rating value is taken from "TMDB". Please update the skin to get the rating and label from IMDB if the user choose to use IMDB and from TMDB if the user choose to use TMDB.

See here:

Now I go to play that movie.
As you can see in the "Metadata" I see correctly the "IMDB" label but the rating value is still and only taken from TMDB.
Also here the ratings values are taken ALWAYS and ONLY from TMDB (also if the label is IMDB). Please update the skin to get the rating from IMDB if the user choose to use IMDB and from TMDB if the user choose to use TMDB.

See here:

Many many thanks, I hope in fix.
Hi,
how to download latest version from git ? I am trying from https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.gu...stuary.mod
or https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.gu...stuary.mod
but dont see download option. What am I missing ? Thanks
that one: https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.gu...stuary.mod

Go here: https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.guilouz
Download the zip.
Extract only "skin.estuary.mod" for Kodi 17 or "skin.estuary.mod.kodi18" for Kodi 18.
Create a new zip file of that folder and install that zip file as addon.
(2016-12-21, 13:28)pstruh Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
how to download latest version from git ? I am trying from https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.gu...stuary.mod

use this link: https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.guilouz

Use the green download button

It will download a zip of the all git and you will have to extract the skin folder from it
(2016-12-21, 13:32)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-21, 13:28)pstruh Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

use this link: https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.guilouz

Use the green download button

It will download a zip of the all git and you will have to extract the skin folder from it

THANKS ! Smile it works
(2016-12-21, 10:52)outcave Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-21, 02:53)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Now use Skin Helper Service for IMDB rating. Can you try on last git ?
Hi Guilouz!
Now, using "Skin Helper" instead of "Kodi Core", I can see different rating numbers (and so correct values) between TMDB and IMDB for the same movie.
I think that what Gracus said is correct: Kodi take rating from the default scraper addon, in fact in the default Kodi movie scraper addon setting you can choose to get rating from TMDB or from IMDB and TMDB is the default option. I suppose that is the reason for I get always TMDB rating also if I choose to use IMDB.
I think that the skin should be independent from that addon setting, so I fully agree that for rating is better to have info from Skin Helper (also if Skin Helper is a little bit more slow then Kodi core).

But you should still make some others fix into Skin code: you should propagate this modification also on others skin windows.
See that examples.

For that movie (The Incredibles) I choose to use IMDB. The rating value (8.0) and the label (IMDB) are correct.
See here:

Now I go to open the window "Information" (right click on the movie), as you can see in the screenshot later, there are again two problems on two fields:

1. See the red box -> The Vote is 7.2 (2969 votes). Both rating value and votes number is still taken from TMDB also if I choose to use IMDB. Here the ratings value and votes number are taken ALWAYS and ONLY from TMDB. Please update the skin to get rating value and votes number from IMDB if the user choose to use IMDB and from TMDB if the user choose to use TMDB.

2. See bottom right -> The Vote is 7.2. This rating is still taken from TMDB also if I choose to use IMDB. Only the label is "IMDB" but the rating value is taken from "TMDB". Please update the skin to get the rating and label from IMDB if the user choose to use IMDB and from TMDB if the user choose to use TMDB.

See here:

As you can see in the "Metadata" I see correctly the "IMDB" label but the rating value is still and only taken from TMDB.
Also here the ratings values are taken ALWAYS and ONLY from TMDB (also if the label is IMDB). Please update the skin to get the rating from IMDB if the user choose to use IMDB and from TMDB if the user choose to use TMDB.

See here:

Confirming issue and add this needed propagation:

And also if you set the skin to show TMDB rating then you have no more rating in video OSD:

today is "animation day"... :-)
Has anyone been able to get the new plex addon for kodi to work with ths mod skin?

It works ok with the standard version
(2016-12-21, 15:50)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-21, 10:52)outcave Wrote: [ -> ]
Hi Guilouz!

See that examples.

See here:

See here:

See here:

Confirming issue and add this needed propagation:

And also if you set the skin to show TMDB rating then you have no more rating in video OSD:

Yes Gracus, I confirm also that issue.

And also the rating number in "home page" is wrong: it's taken from TMDB (vote 7.2) also if it is IMDB (vote 8.0) that is enabled, see here:
Hi Guilouz,

Can you please take another look into the Episode widgets not displaying. I have done numerous fresh installs on my iMac & Shield TV. Next Airing episodes widgets works without issues with Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes.

Thanks
(2016-12-21, 23:49)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

Can you please take another look into the Episode widgets not displaying. I have done numerous fresh installs on my iMac & Shield TV. Next Airing episodes widgets works without issues with Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes.

Thanks

Seems to work here
(or am I missing something?)

Kodi 18 on windows with latest estuaryMOD from git
(2016-12-22, 00:46)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-21, 23:49)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

Thanks

Seems to work here
(or am I missing something?)

Kodi 18 on windows with latest estuaryMOD from git

All the necessary addons are installed. I really don't know what I'm doing wrongSad

The widget appears for about 2 seconds then disappears.