Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-01-03, 16:50)Annihilat0r Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there,

I love this Skin, but I have some issues with the media flags:

Notice that the runtime of the movie is missing, although the end time is displayed correctly. Also, I can't seem to find a way to display the IMDB rating as a flag any more. I could swear it was there in a previous version. Can I activate it again somehow?

Thanks for your work!

Give it some time...
(2017-01-03, 22:53)elchupete Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-03, 16:52)jakubklos Wrote: [ -> ]Hello @Guilouz,
great and a must have skin.

I have come accross an issue with though. Every now and then the home screen menu widget appears blank. It does not reappear unless I open that actual home screen menu item.
I cannot really reproduce it but it happens almost all the time. This is what I have

Thats a known issue. It is a bug in Kodi and is not a Skin Issue. Has been discussed a few hundred posts ago

Thank you. Was not aware of this. I am finally able to reproduce this 100%. Is filed in the Kodi Git issues somewhere? Should I participate for them to be able to reproduce and fix this?
(2017-01-04, 07:07)iMak Wrote: [ -> ]Give it some time...

What does that mean?
(2017-01-04, 02:31)LupinSansei Wrote: [ -> ]Would it be possible to add the new Estuary home menu as an option? I do love the top power and settings button of V2 Smile

No, I do not plan to do this.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
(2017-01-04, 07:07)iMak Wrote: [ -> ]

Notice that the runtime of the movie is missing, although the end time is displayed correctly. Also, I can't seem to find a way to display the IMDB rating as a flag any more. I could swear it was there in a previous version. Can I activate it again somehow?

Thanks for your work!

Give it some time...

It's working for me. Make sure you have latest Skin Helper Service addons.

(2017-01-04, 09:58)jakubklos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-03, 22:53)elchupete Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-03, 16:52)jakubklos Wrote: [ -> ]Hello @Guilouz,
great and a must have skin.

I have come accross an issue with though. Every now and then the home screen menu widget appears blank. It does not reappear unless I open that actual home screen menu item.
I cannot really reproduce it but it happens almost all the time. This is what I have

Thats a known issue. It is a bug in Kodi and is not a Skin Issue. Has been discussed a few hundred posts ago

Thank you. Was not aware of this. I am finally able to reproduce this 100%. Is filed in the Kodi Git issues somewhere? Should I participate for them to be able to reproduce and fix this?

Have you try Kodi 18? I do not have this issue since many time. It seem to be fixed.

(2017-01-04, 13:19)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-04, 07:07)iMak Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for your work!

Give it some time...

I was too meaning it's working, I told him to give it some time to appear...

Sent from my iPhone
(2017-01-04, 16:03)iMak Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-04, 13:19)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-04, 07:07)iMak Wrote: [ -> ]Give it some time...

Sent from my iPhone (typie typie)

Skin Helper use now database 'simplecache.db'. Info need to be write in this database once time. So It may take some time, depending also of your hardware (writing speed).

I use Intel Nuc with SSD and it may take 1/2 secondes the first time.
When info are already in database, display is direct.

I use Nvidia Shield and it's quite fast

Sent from my iPhone
Hello Guilouz, Thank you for your great work on this theme. Can you add trakt.tv progress bar in the widgets, i photoshopped an example in the photo below. There are a few bugs with the weather and the widgets disappear very often, i fix the widgets by reloading the skin. Thank you again for you wonderful work.

http://imgur.com/48cuNO6

watch gallery
FYI

Found out what was killing the raspberry pis memory, library data provider.
With it installed im up to 90℅ memory use within minutes, with it uninstalled it sits at around 40℅ and doesnt go higher.
Not sure what library data provider does, but i cant see any difference to the functionality of the skin with it uninstalled..
Also the skin flies fast with it uninstalled...
I'm really liking the mod, thanks for all the work!

Currently i'm testing it on my PC, the one feature i'm missing is in the TV Shows section, jump to next unwatched episode, is this possible or did I just miss the option for it Smile
(2017-01-04, 20:07)sepulchre Wrote: [ -> ]I'm really liking the mod, thanks for all the work!

Currently i'm testing it on my PC, the one feature i'm missing is in the TV Shows section, jump to next unwatched episode, is this possible or did I just miss the option for it Smile

Install Next Up Notification addon on first page.
(2017-01-04, 17:20)germanluga Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Guilouz, Thank you for your great work on this theme. Can you add trakt.tv progress bar in the widgets, i photoshopped an example in the photo below. There are a few bugs with the weather and the widgets disappear very often, i fix the widgets by reloading the skin. Thank you again for you wonderful work.

http://imgur.com/48cuNO6

watch gallery

I have no idea which addon can do this. Skin Helper have not this possibility.
(2017-01-04, 16:33)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-04, 16:03)iMak Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-04, 13:19)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]It's working for me. Make sure you have latest Skin Helper Service addons.

Sent from my iPhone (typie typie)

Skin Helper use now database 'simplecache.db'. Info need to be write in this database once time. So It may take some time, depending also of your hardware (writing speed).

I use Intel Nuc with SSD and it may take 1/2 secondes the first time.
When info are already in database, display is direct.

I know this is not the right plate to ask, but are you satisfied with your Intel Nuc ? I'm using for a couple of years an Android box and I've had enough of it (issues on updates, storage, ram, surround sound). On a PC with windows on it, I never have problems (but it's uncomfortable). Therefore I'm considering to buy me also an Intel Nuc with 8 GB ram and Wn10 on it. That should solve all problems I guess.