Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Guilouz

I got 2 requests or suggestions you might want to consider Wink

1) The PVR widget on main screen scrolls through the channels but from a distance it's hard to read which channel is currently highlighted and is showing show information on bottom right. Would it be possible to have the highlighted channel displayed in bold ?

2) Replace last aired for TVShows with show Status (Ended, Continuing etc) I personally don't care when a show aired in the past. What i do like to know is if the show continues or not or that it's ended. That gives me more information than last aired.

Something like this:
(2017-01-05, 22:48)schumi2004 Wrote: [ -> ]@Guilouz

1) The PVR widget on main screen scrolls through the channels but from a distance it's hard to read which channel is currently highlighted and is showing show information on bottom right. Would it be possible to have the highlighted channel displayed in bold ?

2) Replace last aired for TVShows with show Status (Ended, Continuing etc) I personally don't care when a show aired in the past. What i do like to know is if the show continues or not or that it's ended. That gives me more information than last aired.

Something like this:

1) Done on last git.

2) There is already status info for tv shows on info dialog.
@Guilouz

I have also a suggestion and a question [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
1) do you think about bringing back, that every widget can be an other type, poster, thumb or icon?
2) is it possible to create a widget with a self defined fix ordered list of addon or other 'links'? I like to create a menu item for VoD, with only icons to my installed video addons [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Greets & thanks for your greate mod,
Marcel

Gesendet von meinem Aquaris M5 mit Tapatalk
(2017-01-05, 23:08)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-05, 22:48)schumi2004 Wrote: [ -> ]@Guilouz

Something like this:

1) Done on last git.

2) There is already status info for tv shows on info dialog.
Thanks for first item regarding the second, I think it's more interesting to have it visible on main view rather then info dialog. In my case when i see last aired I always open info dialog to see show status to see if studio is still working on it or not. Don't know how other users think of it but i would prefer my approach. I can also mod it myself I then only need to make sure to update it after every skin update Smile
Anyway, thanks again for the first item Wink
(2017-01-05, 22:20)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-05, 21:57)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

Will it be possible to add DISCOGRAPHY?

Thanks

There is already discography for artists.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Dose it show previous album release as shown above, if so can you please tell me where it is.

Thanks
(2017-01-05, 23:17)hobbypunk Wrote: [ -> ]@Guilouz

1) do you think about bringing back, that every widget can be an other type, poster, thumb or icon?
2) is it possible to create a widget with a self defined fix ordered list of addon or other 'links'? I like to create a menu item for VoD, with only icons to my installed video addons [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Marcel

1) No, I do not plan to do this.

2) Yes it's possible, just choose personnalizable widget and use video addons as widget :

Image Image

(2017-01-06, 02:30)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks

Dose it show previous album release as shown above, if so can you please tell me where it is.

Thanks

Here :

(2017-01-06, 02:40)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-06, 02:30)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-05, 22:20)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]There is already discography for artists.

Thanks

Here :

I didn't realise its only available when browsing artist. Would it be possible to browse discography from album information?

Thanks

(2017-01-06, 02:50)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-06, 02:40)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-06, 02:30)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]Dose it show previous album release as shown above, if so can you please tell me where it is.

Thanks

Here :

I didn't realise its only available when browsing artist. Would it be possible to browse discography from album information?

No, what is possible :

On Artist info -> Discography
On album info -> Tracks on the album
(2017-01-06, 03:06)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-06, 02:50)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-06, 02:40)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Here :

No, what is possible :

On Artist info -> Discography
On album info -> Tracks on the album

view discography when viewing albums example: extra Info icon like TV shows

Example:

sorry for confusing you. it's been a very long day lol

Thanks
(2017-01-06, 02:38)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]

Marcel

2) Yes it's possible, just choose personnalizable widget and use video addons as widget :

Image Image

Thanks for the fast reply [WHITE SMILING FACE]️ but 2) is not what I want, because the video addon widget has all video addons, and it changes the order by using [WINKING FACE] I thought rather of a filtered list which not change by using a addon

(2017-01-06, 03:25)hobbypunk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-06, 02:38)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]

Marcel

Image Image

Thanks for the fast reply [WHITE SMILING FACE]️ but 2) is not what I want, because the video addon widget has all video addons, and it changes the order by using [WINKING FACE] I thought rather of a filtered list which not change by using a addon

No, you can't do this.
@Guilouz I posted a couple of pages back on this point maybe you missed it? Be great if your able to add this functionality? -

Confluence has an option to select the next unplayed episode when you go into a show listing, for example if episodes 1-8 are watched it automatically goes to episode 9.

You can see it here http://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Videos "Select first unwatched TV show season / episode"
(2017-01-06, 14:04)sepulchre Wrote: [ -> ]@Guilouz I posted a couple of pages back on this point maybe you missed it? Be great if your able to add this functionality? -

Confluence has an option to select the next unplayed episode when you go into a show listing, for example if episodes 1-8 are watched it automatically goes to episode 9.

You can see it here http://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Videos "Select first unwatched TV show season / episode"

This works for me as long as I go into the 'all episodes' list and not into a season list.