Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-01-09, 21:08)toeggi Wrote: [ -> ]The widgets (thumb-style) in the TV show menu doesn't respect my artwork downloads. I've downloaded new Thumb 16:9 and Banner files with Artwork Downloader, but the thumbs and banners on the TV show menu stay the same nonetheless. Any suggestions?

Try to go to /userdata/database/ (it's for windows so you may have to find the way for other OS) and delete simplecache.db
Restart Kodi and let him the time to repopulate all artworks

If that does not work, explain how you try to change your artwork
(2017-01-09, 21:19)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]Try to go to /userdata/database/ (it's for windows so you may have to find the way for other OS) and delete simplecache.db

I'm sort of hesitant in doing that as last time I decided to let AD redownload all artwork it ended up choosing wonky, low-rated posters and fanart for all my movies and TV shows Undecided Which made me have to go through all entries manually and choose which file to download with AD. It seemed like a bug that caused AD to just choose the first hit it got on artwork - it always corresponded with the last entry of images on TMDB, so often I got drawn posters and posters in foreign languages... Maybe I'll do some digging around and see if the issue has been resolved before I try that again Wink

However, on a widget further down, it managed to get all the correct artwork in the TV show menu all the while my Recently watched widget shows the old artwork on the same shows. Really strange.
(2017-01-09, 22:02)toeggi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-09, 21:19)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]Try to go to /userdata/database/ (it's for windows so you may have to find the way for other OS) and delete simplecache.db

I'm sort of hesitant in doing that as last time I decided to let AD redownload all artwork it ended up choosing wonky, low-rated posters and fanart for all my movies and TV shows Undecided Which made me have to go through all entries manually and choose which file to download with AD. It seemed like a bug that caused AD to just choose the first hit it got on artwork - it always corresponded with the last entry of images on TMDB, so often I got drawn posters and posters in foreign languages... Maybe I'll do some digging around and see if the issue has been resolved before I try that again Wink

However, on a widget further down, it managed to get all the correct artwork in the TV show menu all the while my Recently watched widget shows the old artwork on the same shows. Really strange.

Simplecache.db is only used by skinhelper and not by kodi itself

Deleting this file should not touch anything else in your kodi installation

Skinhelper create this file but sometime forgot to update it when it should so skinhelper use deprecated info (user choose a new poster, ...)

Deleting it will just force skinhelper to recreate it with up to date info
How can I manually update to 1.7.4?
The clearart covering the rating is killing me.
Love your work though! AMAZING skin!
Skin now being disabled as not compatible with latest libreelec nightly
(2017-01-10, 01:27)gogorman Wrote: [ -> ]How can I manually update to 1.7.4?

(2017-01-10, 04:51)bmonster Wrote: [ -> ]Skin now being disabled as not compatible with latest libreelec nightly

xbmc.gui has been bumped to 5.13.00.

New update 1.7.4 will be released soon on repository.
I seem to have the same problem with the ratings. After I updated to 17 RC, the ratings disappeared.

(2016-12-30, 11:53)junias Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

i installed your skin yesterday and what can i say: it´s amazing!

But i have a little problem...
On all of my movies in the database (in every view) i don´t see the ratings...
Furthermore, there are the collection-fanarts missing (in aeon nox they are there)
And moreover, the "time" for all movies is empty (i marked all things in the screenshot):

I sent you the settings too Wink

I would be very pleased with some help Wink
Thanks!
I have exactly the same problem

(2016-12-31, 06:23)blazer380 Wrote: [ -> ]The imdb rating is not showing up for me. Also running time shows up blank if it's over 9 minutes.
Running Kodi 17 RC, latest version of estuary mod.
(2017-01-10, 05:25)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-10, 01:27)gogorman Wrote: [ -> ]How can I manually update to 1.7.4?

(2017-01-10, 04:51)bmonster Wrote: [ -> ]Skin now being disabled as not compatible with latest libreelec nightly

xbmc.gui has been bumped to 5.13.00.

New update 1.7.4 will be released soon on repository.

So I will probably have to stay on 1.7.3 as there is no more kodi 18 nightly for windows since 3 days now

I disable auto-update waiting for a new nightly
After completely rescrapping my library with TMDB instead of Universal Scrapper, all ratings were fine for me...
I updated to the latest nightly update and relaunched Kodi I got this message...

What is going on? Estuary Mod skin is disappeared.
Ok, I enabled it manually and its alive now. But why incompatibility message appeared?

(2017-01-10, 17:05)iMak Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I enabled it manually and its alive now. But why incompatibility message appeared?

Read my last post. There is changes in last nightly.

New update will be released soon.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Loving the MOD, I have one quick question (I hope) is there a way to chnage the way the favorites are listed? They seem to be displaying as cover art, was hoping to just have a list and maybe a small thumbnail. I can't seem to find a way to change that.

Thanks
The discart/cdart never be downloaded automatically and I only got a white hand write discart/cdart. This issue appears for a long time for Android with sdcard/usb (may be write permission issue?). I'm not sure whether it's the issue with new skin helper service. Anyone has this issue with Android? I'm sure it's working several months ago, and the issue seems appear since the skin intruduected the hand write discart/cdart.