Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guilouz,

Thanks for the MOD, it's really great!
Just have a problem where my dashboard TV show previews are showing random movie posters/art as the thumbnail.
Any idea if this is an issue on my end or is it the skin?

Thanks again.

*edit*

Also the actors images are all screwed.

I'm sure this is easy enough to do, but how might I remove/disable the watched flag on the home screen for the poster widgets?
Thanks
(2017-01-12, 04:06)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-11, 21:36)leo06 Wrote: [ -> ]why you remove next episode air date in TV shows? now I can see only status (returning, ended or new)

That was a request. The next aired episode is on video info.

Can we see the next aired date as well somewhere? I'm not able to find it.
(2017-01-11, 21:36)leo06 Wrote: [ -> ]why you remove next episode air date in TV shows? now I can see only status (returning, ended or new)

more useful in main TV shows screen not in info, if you don't know if the show is new, returning or ended then what you are watching? or maybe you put the status in video info and next aired in main screen
(2017-01-12, 04:41)lazychef Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guilouz,

Thanks for the MOD, it's really great!
Just have a problem where my dashboard TV show previews are showing random movie posters/art as the thumbnail.
Any idea if this is an issue on my end or is it the skin?

Thanks again.

*edit*

Also the actors images are all screwed.

I've never seen this before. Try to delete 'Thumbnails' folder in your userdata folder.

If no success, delete your database and rescrap your library.
(2017-01-12, 06:36)gogorman Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure this is easy enough to do, but how might I remove/disable the watched flag on the home screen for the poster widgets?
Thanks

There is a setting to disable media flags on home screen.
(2017-01-12, 10:55)toeggi Wrote: [ -> ]

Can we see the next aired date as well somewhere? I'm not able to find it.

Info button when you are on a tv show.
Just noticed one small thing.

In live TV (PVR) the program name overlaps the start and end times if its a LONG name -

is there a way modifying an xml to bring back the previous function? I like to see the next episode air date instead of returning, ended or new
(2017-01-12, 04:04)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-11, 21:14)Veky83 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-11, 20:49)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Rating on top was a mistake. If you want rating on library enable media flag icons.

Ok about top rating.
I allready have enabled media flag icons.
But the worst is that i now dont have rating anywhere in Video Addons.

Here I only see ratings(IMDB and TMDB) for a second when i press Back button,so I guess they are here but somehow
hidden.

No media flags for external addons.
I know,i am talking about this

This is in Video Addon

and this is in Library

There is no ratings at all in video addons,i can see them only for a second when i press Back button which means that they are here but "somehow hidden".

And also another annoying bug:
I have my taskbar at top

and when i start Kodi mouse cursor is here

and i dont have control/focus on menus at all,i hear clicks when i press up/down/left/right arrows but nothing happens.

I must move cursor little to right to be able to control Kodi.
When i move it here,above menus,then i have controls

Hello

Like your MOD very well and I do not know if my issue is tied to the MOD or not but before I remove the MOD I thought I would ask as you answer very quickly.

1. I do not seem to get IMDB ratings and I have been checking all my settings and cannot get it to show up whether I am selecting information or just in the list view of my movies. - This is not a big concern but I would like it as it is in version 16.1

2. This is my main concern. I have the skin set to Kiosk mode with the system passworded. When ever it boots to Kodi it automatically ask for a password even though I have it set no to ask for password. I have to have it boot to video on boot up instead of Home page to avoid this which is not my preference.
If I click "Done" it will say that I have two attempts left and then go to The movies selection. I am assuming that it is possibly defaulting to settings on boot and if it would Default to the Movies Selection it would be great. I tried to select the movies as default but it does not give a choice when setting the Default Screen.
(2017-01-12, 13:12)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-12, 06:36)gogorman Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure this is easy enough to do, but how might I remove/disable the watched flag on the home screen for the poster widgets?
Thanks

I have done this but the watched icon still shows.
The other info doesn't but watched still does?
Bug in episode duration (for several series) on the Next episodes to watch widget :

You can see that one hour is added to the real duration.
(2017-01-12, 17:23)gogorman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-12, 13:12)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks

I have done this but the watched icon still shows.
The other info doesn't but watched still does?

Thanks, fixed on git.
(2017-01-12, 16:29)sepulchre Wrote: [ -> ]Just noticed one small thing.

In live TV (PVR) the program name overlaps the start and end times if its a LONG name -

Thanks, fixed on git.