Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-01-13, 16:26)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-13, 16:20)tausche Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

first of all - you skin mod is great, thanks for you work!
I do not like the new standard layout because it is way too overzoomed for my (normal) tv size.
Until today I used Kodiv17 with Estuary Mod without problems.

Today i updated to v18alpha1, after restart I got a message that Estuary Mod v17 is incompatible and will be disabled - I agreed.
Install of Estuary Mod v18 worked flawlessy and the skin changed immediately - BUT:

If I go back from install-from-zip submenu to home view, there are no menu icons but only the search bar on top left corner.
As i enter the home view, I see a message "Writing Menus" or else flashing short time, but obviously they werent generated.
Also kodi does not respond to any keypress after that.
The only thing I could do is to kill kodi and remove the skin from the addons folder.

I tried the reinstall now 3 times, no change...do you know this problem on kodi v18 or wasnt there time to test it on v18?

thanks, best regards

Do not install Skin Shortcuts 1.0.15 from Marcelveldt repo, it's not working with Kodi 18. Install it from official repo (1.0.13).
There is a warning on first page for that.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Why marcelveldt doesn't fix the issue with the latest version to be compatible with Kodi 18.
@Guilouz: Did you see this? -> Duration bug
(2017-01-13, 11:37)toeggi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-13, 11:24)iMak Wrote: [ -> ]I never had a fanart at the background for any of my movies, and when I click on Show fanart I get a black screen only. Is there a way to enable it or it's a bug?

Same thing as a lot of other users. We don't know the origin of the bug yet.

I can confirm that it's still present in Kodi 17 RC3.

For some reason, the fanart background appeared and disappeared again!!!

I have that same problem but sometimes works.
Also Extrafanart does not work, or better: I see random fanart (also of others movies) for a movie.
Hi guilouz!

Just a little post to tell you that there is a new branch of "official" skinshortcut for kodi 18

https://github.com/BigNoid/script.skinsh.../tree/leia

release number 1.9.0 so should not be overide anymore by Marcelveldt's one for now
Hi guys,

I read that Guilouz does not have any plans to implement the new Estuary V2 look into the mod. I like the mod very much because of its extra features. But I also like the new V2 look, especially the new frameless main menu. I think it's stylish and modern. Also it fits more with look of my Android TV-Apps. So can anyone guide me (as a skinning noop) how to maybe get the look of V2 or at least its main menu bar into the mod version?

Thanx in advance!
Anybody knows why sometimes the wrong clear art logo is being given to some movies? Even if I manually select the correct logo it won't change!
(2017-01-14, 11:18)iMak Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody knows why sometimes the wrong clear art logo is being given to some movies? Even if I manually select the correct logo it won't change!

There is a lot of changes these days in some of Marcelveldt's addons

Best bet is that, for now, you may sometime have to delete simplecache.db file (should be somewhere in your userdata folder)

Do not know if it's your issue but you lose nothing to try...
(2017-01-10, 23:06)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]New Update 1.7.4 on repository :

• Add support for postplay screen from Nextup Service Notification addon
Image Image

• Add pattern to extended info windows
• Bump xbmc.gui to 5.13.0 (Kodi 18)
• Fix missing changes for new Skin Helper Service addons
• Fix clearlogos aspect ratio for TV Shows widgets
• Fix rss on widgets focus
• Minnor fix

Hi Guilouz,

Excellent work on the postplay Nextup Service Notification. This skin gets better and better Big Grin
(2017-01-14, 12:40)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-14, 11:18)iMak Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody knows why sometimes the wrong clear art logo is being given to some movies? Even if I manually select the correct logo it won't change!

There is a lot of changes these days in some of Marcelveldt's addons

Best bet is that, for now, you may sometime have to delete simplecache.db file (should be somewhere in your userdata folder)

Do not know if it's your issue but you lose nothing to try...

Thanks Gracus, I'll try that...
(2017-01-12, 16:49)Veky83 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-12, 04:04)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-11, 21:14)Veky83 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok about top rating.
I allready have enabled media flag icons.
But the worst is that i now dont have rating anywhere in Video Addons.

Here I only see ratings(IMDB and TMDB) for a second when i press Back button,so I guess they are here but somehow
hidden.

No media flags for external addons.
I know,i am talking about this

This is in Video Addon

and this is in Library

There is no ratings at all in video addons,i can see them only for a second when i press Back button which means that they are here but "somehow hidden".

And also another annoying bug:
I have my taskbar at top

and when i start Kodi mouse cursor is here

and i dont have control/focus on menus at all,i hear clicks when i press up/down/left/right arrows but nothing happens.

I must move cursor little to right to be able to control Kodi.
When i move it here,above menus,then i have controls

Am I the only one with these two bugs?
(2017-01-14, 13:24)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-10, 23:06)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]New Update 1.7.4 on repository :

• Add support for postplay screen from Nextup Service Notification addon
Image Image

• Add pattern to extended info windows
• Bump xbmc.gui to 5.13.0 (Kodi 18)
• Fix missing changes for new Skin Helper Service addons
• Fix clearlogos aspect ratio for TV Shows widgets
• Fix rss on widgets focus
• Minnor fix

Hi Guilouz,

Excellent work on the postplay Nextup Service Notification. This skin gets better and better Big Grin

I haven't really understood how this works. I've enabled it in the add-on, but when exactly does this screen show up?
(2017-01-13, 18:27)zs6ro Wrote: [ -> ]Oops - sorry about that ....

I had a problem with Kodi jumping out within a few seconds of clicking on the Kodi icon ... So I reinstalled Kodi 17 RC3 again and then installed the Estuary Mod skin (1.7.4) with all the essential addons etc. (all addons are enabled)

I then added movie addon then enabled media flags icons in library settings and enabled all the relevant switches (which included hiding rotten tomatoes) which became available after enabling media flags ...

I then opened a movie addon, chose a movie and I still don't get any movie information displayed at the bottom of the screen Confused?

I then clicked rotten tomatoes so that they were enabled - went back to the movies under movie addon and immediately rotten tomatoes showed information on bottom right of my TV ...

What am I doing wrong?

Dick

Media flags are only available for items in library, not for addons.
(2017-01-13, 19:15)Magoo32 Wrote: [ -> ]Found another bug, on the TV info Screen with the Picture:

No problem for me :

(2017-01-13, 19:31)iMak Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-13, 16:26)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-13, 16:20)tausche Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

first of all - you skin mod is great, thanks for you work!
I do not like the new standard layout because it is way too overzoomed for my (normal) tv size.
Until today I used Kodiv17 with Estuary Mod without problems.

Today i updated to v18alpha1, after restart I got a message that Estuary Mod v17 is incompatible and will be disabled - I agreed.
Install of Estuary Mod v18 worked flawlessy and the skin changed immediately - BUT:

If I go back from install-from-zip submenu to home view, there are no menu icons but only the search bar on top left corner.
As i enter the home view, I see a message "Writing Menus" or else flashing short time, but obviously they werent generated.
Also kodi does not respond to any keypress after that.
The only thing I could do is to kill kodi and remove the skin from the addons folder.

I tried the reinstall now 3 times, no change...do you know this problem on kodi v18 or wasnt there time to test it on v18?

thanks, best regards

Do not install Skin Shortcuts 1.0.15 from Marcelveldt repo, it's not working with Kodi 18. Install it from official repo (1.0.13).
There is a warning on first page for that.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Why marcelveldt doesn't fix the issue with the latest version to be compatible with Kodi 18.

He said me he will do soon.