Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So... Use other skin... Simple

Enviado do meu Nexus 4 através de Tapatalk
The context menu for the lyrics is in the left side of screen, shouldn't it be in the center?

(2017-03-05, 21:20)xodi Wrote: [ -> ]The context menu for the lyrics is in the left side of screen, shouldn't it be in the center?

Fixed on last git.
(2017-03-04, 07:50)McDotter Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Guilouz,

first of all big thanks for your great work !
Your skin nearly left no space for wishes.

But i have still two of them Big Grin

1. is it possible to change positions for widgets in Series and Film
I know its not possible in the skin, but i would change it by myself in XML if i would know where to do !

2. I would like to move the top widgets to same height as the four buttons down there (med,set,fav,pow)
as shown in picture. I would also move them if i would know where !

Big thanks in advance

Maybe anyone else ?
I found out it should be in Includes_Home.xml but i cant really find what do change there Confused
Seems that I do something wrong?
Changing background Systenwide worked also for me but not for the single widgets on main screen
(2017-03-06, 07:28)McDotter Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-04, 07:50)McDotter Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Guilouz,

first of all big thanks for your great work !
Your skin nearly left no space for wishes.

But i have still two of them Big Grin

1. is it possible to change positions for widgets in Series and Film
I know its not possible in the skin, but i would change it by myself in XML if i would know where to do !

2. I would like to move the top widgets to same height as the four buttons down there (med,set,fav,pow)
as shown in picture. I would also move them if i would know where !

Big thanks in advance

Maybe anyone else ?
I found out it should be in Includes_Home.xml but i cant really find what do change there Confused

Position 1 solved
Started using this mod lately and its amazing... Has everything you would want stylish, clear, easy ui etc...Just one thing I like to have the discart for movies show in the media views, I have implemented the discart into the poster view but it sits behind the poster (large one thats currently selected). I would like to have the discart sit in front of the poster. I've tried moving my control down in the viewposter.xml but it still sits behind...I also tried looking in the other view xml's that have the watched circle on top of the poster but can't work out what I am doing wrong...Any help would be greatly appreciated and again well done on a fantastic mod. Thanks
Like the skin mod, but I will admit I'm not into the Lato font, but replacing files is all it took. Don't worry I can live with replacing the fonts when an update comes for the skin, but I noticed a glitch with fanarts. I'm running 1.7.12.

When I enter the information screen for one movie first time during Kodi's run (Back to the Future Part II as example) the background fanart is fine.

But when looking at info at another movie (CKY 3 as example), Back to the Future II's fanart is used instead. CKY 3 has its own fanart.

Also.... I don't have a clue what's going on with the language box on Apollo 13 here.... maybe video languageHuh
Black background is from enabling custom background, not sure why that happens either.

Settings for reference

The font changes I did shouldn't affect anything as I'm renaming the font files, but if you think it's a concern I can restore.
(2017-02-28, 22:44)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-28, 17:30)stropman Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. JUST joined the forum, so please excuse if i'm in the wrong place, etc.
Firstly, i'd like to say, LOVING your Estuary MOD!
Question (and i hope it's not a stupid one): I can backup my skin settings, no problem, but when i hit "Restore skin settings from file"....WHERE is that file stored??
Thanks

Path location must be configured in Skin Backup settings.

Found it! Thanks
hello,
i am using this great skin, i am having problem with two things.
first.
i separated anime and series, i wanted to put the widget of the tv shows but my problem, is that cause the two of them are "tv shows" in each menu (series and anime) if i put the widget it shows everything even if i am in series (it shows animes too) and if i am in anime (it shows series too). i tried to put the folder, but when i put it like that it shows only the series (for series) but it doenst show the art work (as it shows the image):
the "series" section is the folder, and the "in progress.." is from the widget, what i would like is exactly the same widget but one that would show only the series and another one for the anime menu with only anime.

and second
i wanted to add search trailer (in youtube or somewhere) in the context menu for the movies that i have in my collection (in my HDD)
i installed the "play trailer" in the kodi repository, aslo youtube video addon and hd trailers.net (not sure if they help) eighter way, when i put in a movie "play trailer", it happens nothing, it only "re charges" the image in the background of the movie, like if it tries to reproduce something but it doenst arrive.

sorry for the long post
and i would appretiate any help Big Grin
(2017-03-04, 10:27)Ballistic Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for anwsering my questions. Does anyone know something about the others?

1: Bug: When adding a Settings button in the power menu (ActivateWindow(Settings) or something like that), the newly created Settings button does not to anything when pressed.

2: Question: How can i remove the Kodi logo from the skin? It really does not match my colour scheme. I have tried several solutions i found on the internet but i have not managed to remove it. I cannot find any related code in Home.xml
Status: Solved. Edit Includes_Home.xml to remove logo entrie(s)

3: Bug: When editing a widget option, for example i want to remove "Random Movie" from the widget, I press "None" but it does not respond to this. The widget option remains there. It is possible to change it, but not remove/set none.
Status: Unsolved. This is a bug if you ask me, not a feature.

4: Question: Is it possible to remove the File Browser icon from the Main menu?

5: Bug: When "Jump to widget" it enable instead of default jump to submenu; Submenu of a menu item cannot selected if the menu option has no widget.

6: Bug: I have enabled and set an RSS feed but it does not show up on the main menu.
Solved: Rssfeeds.xml is not written correctly. I copied my Kodi16 Rssfeeds.xml file and it was resolved. Still a bug.

Thanks to everyone for thinking with me.
Can you add additional view types for addons? I can only choose widelist or icon list. I've tried to add via addon browser xml file but it doesn't seem to work.

Thanks
ok, love those mods, i have been trying to modify the left menu to match the skin menu, .....doesnt want to .... are you waiting for the final release of kodi 17 to fix the few bug on it ?
thank you, love this skin, simple and light.
ok, to be more precise, did a clean install, i have 4 standards item in home left menu, when i go to skin menu modification, i can remove them, but only add stuff like tv hub and movies hub, plain movies and plain tv wont show up in home menu, using lastest nigthly build and your latest github package
Kodi 17 final is already released for some time,
When you started fresh why did you remove the default entry's you want to add your own library

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk