Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-05-21, 15:51)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-21, 15:48)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-21, 15:46)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: [ -> ]yes, i already do that..
but, like i say, the thumbnail show is from the episode i watch..
its possible to show thumbnail from next episode?

Yes it's possible, see here : https://github.com/im85288/service.nextup.notification

i laredy read that, but i cant figure it out Sad

For script-nextup-notification-NextUpInfo.xml :

Code:
<control type="image" id="3008">
<width>100%</width>
<height>100%</height>
<fadetime>350</fadetime>
<aspectratio scalediffuse="false">scale</aspectratio>
</control>

For script-nextup-notification-StillWatchingInfo.xml :

Code:
<control type="image" id="4002">
<width>100%</width>
<height>100%</height>
<fadetime>350</fadetime>
</control>
(2016-05-21, 15:57)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-21, 15:51)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-21, 15:48)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it's possible, see here : https://github.com/im85288/service.nextup.notification

i laredy read that, but i cant figure it out Sad

Code:
<width>100%</width>
<height>100%</height>
<fadetime>350</fadetime>
</control>

Code:
<width>100%</width>
<height>100%</height>
<fadetime>350</fadetime>
</control>

now playing 1x3, and thumnail shows from 1x3, not from 1x4?
watch gallery
(2016-05-21, 14:52)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-21, 14:47)ragedogg69 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-21, 03:00)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]New Update 1.1.7 :

• Add possibility to hide watched episodes from recently added episodes for default TV Shows

• Add possibility to hide watched movies from recently added movies for

• Add 'Recent unwatched episodes' and 'Recent unwatched movies' smartplaylists
I do not understand. I already had this in the default recemtly added widgets. What is new about this?

Yes recently added widget was already present (with all recently items) but now you can hide watched items.

My widgets were already hiding watched items. Either way nice to have an option to turn it on or off
(2016-05-21, 16:08)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-21, 15:57)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-21, 15:51)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: [ -> ]i laredy read that, but i cant figure it out Sad

Code:
<width>100%</width>
<height>100%</height>
<fadetime>350</fadetime>
</control>

Code:
<width>100%</width>
<height>100%</height>
<fadetime>350</fadetime>
</control>

now playing 1x3, and thumnail shows from 1x3, not from 1x4?
watch gallery

It's not skin issue, it's powered by next up addon.
Hi Guilouz.

Can not scroll to the right using the remote or keyboard with MY TV Shows Airing Today.
Also would it be possible to populate the empty space below instead of scrolling to the right.

Thanks

Quick question does TV Show - Next Aired show the date of the next airing while in list view? How is it supported in this theme? With old confluence mod it would show while in a series. I can still run the add-on but would love to have it embedded right in. Is that possible? I am on 1.1.6.

Thanks,
-Darren
(2016-05-21, 19:55)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz.

Can not scroll to the right using the remote or keyboard with MY TV Shows Airing Today.
Also would it be possible to populate the empty space below instead of scrolling to the right.

Thanks

Fixed on last git Wink

No it's not possible because widgets are lists.
(2016-05-21, 21:08)darebee Wrote: [ -> ]Quick question does TV Show - Next Aired show the date of the next airing while in list view? How is it supported in this theme? With old confluence mod it would show while in a series. I can still run the add-on but would love to have it embedded right in. Is that possible? I am on 1.1.6.

Thanks,
-Darren

I do not quite understand what you mean...

Date of next aired on Next Aired addon ? It's powered by next aired addon.

Embedded right in ?
Sorry I was not clear. Where are you able to see the next air date of a show? Can you see it on the TV Show list view? Where can you find the next aired date?

(2016-05-22, 01:38)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-21, 21:08)darebee Wrote: [ -> ]Quick question does TV Show - Next Aired show the date of the next airing while in list view? How is it supported in this theme? With old confluence mod it would show while in a series. I can still run the add-on but would love to have it embedded right in. Is that possible? I am on 1.1.6.

Thanks,
-Darren

Embedded right in ?
(2016-05-22, 04:21)darebee Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry I was not clear. Where are you able to see the next air date of a show? Can you see it on the TV Show list view? Where can you find the next aired date?

(2016-05-22, 01:38)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks,
-Darren

Embedded right in ?

This info is powered by Next Aired addon.

Download latest git, I just add this on some views and on tv shows info Wink
How would disc art look above the big poster view in movie? Is it possible to add?

Also In one of your views, I saw your movie sets had data. I have never been able to manage to get that to display. Is that a setting or nfo for movie sets?
(2016-05-19, 10:52)schumi2004 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-18, 04:36)ragedogg69 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-18, 03:55)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]The latest build is #0517 and no problem with it.

Yep. Huge lag on #0517 for me. Busy dialog on every widget but weather when navigating the main menu. Rolled back further to #0504 and your skin is smooth as butter.

No lag either here running #518, didn't noticed any lag at all.
I'll switch to original Estuary skin tonight , just to be sure i'm correct in my statement.

Could you make a screen recording on how the lag looks like?

I am such a dummy. I figured out why no one else was having this. I was not using the default TV and movie widgets. I was using widgets from the Skin Helper Service Widgets. I switched back to the default and I have no lag. Sorry for the confusion.
(2016-05-22, 16:27)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: [ -> ]How would disc art look above the big poster view in movie? Is it possible to add?

Also In one of your views, I saw your movie sets had data. I have never been able to manage to get that to display. Is that a setting or nfo for movie sets?

No not possible, no more space.

I use Movie Set Artwork addon. Here : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=153502
(2016-05-22, 17:14)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-22, 16:27)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: [ -> ]How would disc art look above the big poster view in movie? Is it possible to add?

I use Movie Set Artwork addon. Here : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=153502

Sounds good, I dont know if this a bug for my setup or in general. In certain views, specifically related to movie sets. Movie set posters are not displaying correctly for some sets in some views. Other sets it displays correct for example:

Correctly displays all posters:
List
Poster
Info Wall
Wall

Displays some set posters and some thumbnails/landscapes:
Shift
Big Posters

Also, is there a way when using the movie widgets on the main screen. That instead of defaulting to play movie it pops up with menu to either play movie or play trailer. Or is this a setting in Kodi somewhere? I had it on a different skin but did a complete wipe so not sure if it was skin or kodi related. Thanks! Love the skin.

One final one, I am using a startup video that has sound but the startup video does not play any sound when starting kodi.
(2016-05-22, 17:37)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-22, 17:14)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]

Sounds good, I dont know if this a bug for my setup or in general. In certain views, specifically related to movie sets. Movie set posters are not displaying correctly for some sets in some views. Other sets it displays correct for example:

Correctly displays all posters:
List
Poster
Info Wall
Wall

Displays some set posters and some thumbnails/landscapes:
Shift
Big Posters

Also, is there a way when using the movie widgets on the main screen. That instead of defaulting to play movie it pops up with menu to either play movie or play trailer. Or is this a setting in Kodi somewhere? I had it on a different skin but did a complete wipe so not sure if it was skin or kodi related. Thanks! Love the skin.

One final one, I am using a startup video that has sound but the startup video does not play any sound when starting kodi.

I have no problem with this, all my movie set posters are displayed on all views.

If you want to play trailer press info button on a movie in widget.

Same, no problem, I just try a startup video with sound and sound is playing.