Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-03-09, 10:04)TRaSH Wrote: [ -> ]Kodi 17 final is already released for some time,
When you started fresh why did you remove the default entry's you want to add your own library

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk

want it simple with precise entrys, but some of the entrys that are in skin sttings dont even show up, now, where is 17 final, kodi's site only shows download for RC versions and nightly builds ?
Perhaps explain what you mean with precise entry.
When I press on TV I get all my tv shows,
Same happens with my movie collection.
If I'm not mistaking the RC is the official build.

(2017-03-09, 14:36)TRaSH Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps explain what you mean with precise entry.
When I press on TV I get all my tv shows,
Same happens with my movie collection.
If I'm not mistaking the RC is the official build.

ok, theres a main menu on the left on home page, there the possibility to modify it in system skin, but for some reason it doest work completely, so i cannot have exactly what i want, defeats the purpose of a custom skin, also, rc, its release candidate, meaning its so good its almost final version, actually this one is so good, i dont know what needs to be corrected to make it a final version.
Hi there,

i wonder how this can happen:

i have 2 installations of kodi, one on a windows 10 machine, one on an android box (libreelec that is).
On Windows machine, Kodi 17.0 RC4 is running, on Android i use latest libreelec build with Kodi 17.1.RC.

Both have Guilouz Repo 1.03 installed.

Kodi on windows has successfully updated your mod to 1.7.3, which is the one i could also install from your repo.
On LE, i still have 1.7.12 of your mod, and in repo i also only see 1.7.12.

Why can't i get 1.7.13 of your mod neither by auto update nor select it from your repo on 17.1. ?
(2017-02-27, 18:58)speedwell68 Wrote: [ -> ]A strange one.

I am running Kodi 17 with this skin on a Desktop PC running Xubuntu 16.04.2 and on a Raspberry Pi 2 running LibreELEC 8.0. Both machines share a library via a MySQL database running on a homebrewed media server.

It isn't displaying the video duration time for videos over 1 hour long. For example...

Imagefree image hosting

A 5 minute short, all is good. However on a full length movie, no duration time.

Imageupload pics

I have tried it in default Estuary and Confluence and it works fine.

A suggestions would be great. Thanks.

I have the same problem.
My system is the Nvidia Shield running the latest firmware 7.0, Android TV 5.1 Kernel Version 3.10.96+
Kodi 17 RC
My Database is on my NAS (Openmediavault with MYSQL).
Since 2 days some movie titles, with runtimes over 1hr, no longer show the runtime or imdb/rotton tomatoes etc. infos.
Some movies are displayed and some are not.
Now when i browse through my Movies - the runtime&imdb info dissapears after a few seconds and all the titles which were displaying the correct runtime show now a blank space like in the screenshots above.

I tried a reinstall of the skin,all addons, and even a complete new install of kodi. (my settings files like advancedsettings.xml etc. are copied over from the "old" kodi)
but the same problem remains.

Please,please try to fix this.
What i also noticed is that the IMDB Ranking Icon/Logo is displayed on every movie with a 0 in it. Before,when everything worked great, there was only the IMDB rank displayed when the movie was one of the top 250 in the list.

Thanks in advance, hopefully i was able to give enough infos.
Recently versions has an issue for the song artist fanart. When you play a new song, the fanart for previous artist does not disapper and so overlapped with the current artist.

Hey ,
1st post on this this forum.....
I am trying to install the repo from the zip file but it is not getting installed...
It shows up the error that the zip wasn't installed almost instantly..........
Plzzzz help
Thank you in advance.Big Grin
Debug log (wiki) will tell you/us more what's going on and why

hey which version i have to use kodi 17 nightly or kodi 17.1 nightly Huh?
(2017-03-10, 20:54)badplay Wrote: [ -> ]hey which version i have to use kodi 17 nightly or kodi 17.1 nightly Huh?

You can use the final Kodi 17
Well I'm on the raspberry pi 3 and am using the latest version of osmc for the raspberry pi....
okay so on the website kodi 17 is the final and kodi 17 rc is not or ??

also what means Release Candidate at Kodi 17.1 Huh?
Thanks dude. I am loving this mod, excellent work. Am I ok to ask for a bit of advice setting up?
Hi,

Is it possible to add support for this pvr reminder service, maybe add a set reminder button to the tv info screen.

It works currently by opening the context menu on a programme..works really well.

https://github.com/kodinerds/repo/tree/m...witchtimer

Regards

Bucky..
I am having the hardest time figuring out how to do what should be a very simple task: create separate video media sources for separate menu items. I have the Movies default item set, but I do not want my 2nd video media source to populate on that menu item. Using Estuary Mod, I have been able to create another home menu item, but I cannot get it to just pull from my 2nd media source. I have tried removing the source and just modifying the new menu item to open that particular folder, but it still won't populate the item with the media. I have tried editing the nodes to filter on the path, that doesn't work even though it 'says' it is filtered to the particular path. I'm usually pretty good at setting up and customizing ui's and for some reason kodi has not been very cooperative (I came from Media Portal). Why is it so hard to have separate media sources??