Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-03-25, 15:25)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-25, 08:50)patria o muerte Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-25, 02:48)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Where ?

Hi,
in home screen as background.A few days ago it was working but now don't.

You mean Extrafanarts I think. They are working for me.

Hi,
i meant the backgrounds provided by script.skin.helper.backgrounds
(2017-03-10, 07:11)xodi Wrote: [ -> ]Recently versions has an issue for the song artist fanart. When you play a new song, the fanart for previous artist does not disapper and so overlapped with the current artist.

Hi Guilouz, would you please fix this issue? Thanks!
hi,

using Kodi 17.0 with several addons (Exodus, Zen) and their dependencies
when trying to install Eatuary MOD, I face several issues:

1. some required adons fail to be installed due to insufficient dependency
for example, script.extendedinfo-master.zip fails due to missing script.module.kodi65 version 1.0.0
2. some required addons seemed to be already installed (by other addones installed previously) just that they have higher version
due to that, after installation, menu items are not shown (except for 4 items on bottom)

is there any setup/installation manual that I better follow upon?
is there any fix for the dependency management issue?
is there any repo with all the necessary required addons? I suspect that setup via (local) zip is related

thanks in advance,
(2017-03-26, 12:44)mashian3 Wrote: [ -> ]hi,

using Kodi 17.0 with several addons (Exodus, Zen) and their dependencies
when trying to install Eatuary MOD, I face several issues:

1. some required adons fail to be installed due to insufficient dependency
for example, script.extendedinfo-master.zip fails due to missing script.module.kodi65 version 1.0.0
2. some required addons seemed to be already installed (by other addones installed previously) just that they have higher version
due to that, after installation, menu items are not shown (except for 4 items on bottom)

is there any setup/installation manual that I better follow upon?
is there any fix for the dependency management issue?
is there any repo with all the necessary required addons? I suspect that setup via (local) zip is related

thanks in advance,

No support for kodi installation with banned addons
hi Gracus

can you please explain / elaborate?
what is the list of banned addons? and whicg are not?
I tries installing Estuary MOD on a *clean* Kodi 17.0 and setup failed due to insufficient dependency
is there any repo with *all* the required?
(2017-03-26, 13:07)mashian3 Wrote: [ -> ]hi Gracus

can you please explain / elaborate?
what is the list of banned addons? and whicg are not?

http://kodi.wiki/index.php?title=Forum_r...acy_Policy

http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons

If an addon give you access to content that you should have to pay for, then it is banned
I'm running a new script now for my EPG data and since then i noticed that it doesn't scroll automatically in certain views.

@Guilouz could you add this functionality to these views?

(2017-03-26, 13:08)mashian3 Wrote: [ -> ]I tries installing Estuary MOD on a *clean* Kodi 17.0 and setup failed due to insufficient dependency

Gracos - can you reply to this as well?
thanks
(2017-03-26, 13:14)mashian3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-26, 13:08)mashian3 Wrote: [ -> ]I tries installing Estuary MOD on a *clean* Kodi 17.0 and setup failed due to insufficient dependency

Gracos - can you reply to this as well?
thanks

1-there is no repo with all the required

2-as I can not be sure that you really have the issue on a clean install, it will be hard to help

3- kodi 17.0 is not the latest release
so I need Kodi 17.1 ?
Hi i have made a smart playlist that gets all animated and family films from my collection and then only show films under PG-13.
It then sorts them by year descending which works fine if i open the playlist but if i add it to a custom widget under skin setting then go back to the main menu it shows the films in alphabetical order.

is there anyway to fix this bug please?

P.S. TV playlist sort by year works fine.
(2017-03-26, 13:12)schumi2004 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm running a new script now for my EPG data and since then i noticed that it doesn't scroll automatically in certain views.

@Guilouz could you add this functionality to these views?

There is already autoscroll in my code for that.
(2017-03-26, 02:00)xodi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-10, 07:11)xodi Wrote: [ -> ]Recently versions has an issue for the song artist fanart. When you play a new song, the fanart for previous artist does not disapper and so overlapped with the current artist.

Hi Guilouz, would you please fix this issue? Thanks!

I have change nothing since many times and there is no changes with that with latest builds of skin helper service.
Is it possible that you bring all the color themes from the original estuary to this mod? I really like the brown theme, unfortunately it is not available in your mod. Thanks for your work!