Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you get the fanart to load into logo area?

Sent from my A0001
Nothing to do, if no logo are available, fanart is displayed.
For some reason it is not working. I am having to go in manually and load the images.

Sent from my A0001
(2016-05-25, 03:31)markaisi Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason it is not working. I am having to go in manually and load the images.

Sent from my A0001

It's working for me. Look where no logo is available, fanart is displayed :

Not sure why but like I said I can do it manually. (Which kind of sucks)

Sent from my A0001
(2016-05-24, 20:47)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-24, 07:02)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: [ -> ]and can you put in option for thumbnail in recently added episode? coz every update i manually edit in home.xml >.<
No I do not plain to do this.

why? Sad
(2016-05-25, 03:53)markaisi Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure why but like I said I can do it manually. (Which kind of sucks)

Sent from my A0001

Your artwork must be cached. Go into your library, scroll and wait each time your artworks are loading.
(2016-05-25, 03:56)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-24, 20:47)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-24, 07:02)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: [ -> ]and can you put in option for thumbnail in recently added episode? coz every update i manually edit in home.xml >.<
No I do not plain to do this.

why? Sad

Because I like it like that ^^ I just share my custom mod as I like and I add more stuff if I find it interesting.
Does selecting the suggest T9 results work for anyone?
I must say i haven't tested latest version yet (running previous version) but was wondering if it worked for anyone, here it didn't.
(2016-05-25, 14:04)schumi2004 Wrote: [ -> ]Does selecting the suggest T9 results work for anyone?
I must say i haven't tested latest version yet (running previous version) but was wondering if it worked for anyone, here it didn't.

I don't understand your question ?
(2016-05-25, 20:42)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-25, 14:04)schumi2004 Wrote: [ -> ]Does selecting the suggest T9 results work for anyone?

I don't understand your question ?
I'll try to explain. Most input fields have T9 enabled. I search for example a addon an I type weat and T9 suggests weather so I click this suggestion but it doesn't complete it in input field.

I hope it makes sense, will add screenshot later.
Sorry I don't understand lol
Sorry if I'm annoying with a minor thing but I've seen that you added the support for 4 digit channels in pvr section, but in the epg section still not working, it is my fault because I only put screenshots for other sections in pvr when you asked them, so here is one that shows what I'm talking about.
http://imgur.com/5DQZp9G
I hope you can fix this too.
Thank you very much for your time and your work.
(2016-05-25, 21:54)goibe Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if I'm annoying with a minor thing but I've seen that you added the support for 4 digit channels in pvr section, but in the epg section still not working, it is my fault because I only put screenshots for other sections in pvr when you asked them, so here is one that shows what I'm talking about.
http://imgur.com/5DQZp9G
I hope you can fix this too.
Thank you very much for your time and your work.

Fixed on last git Wink
(2016-05-25, 21:16)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry I don't understand lol

My bad, I'm mixing things up with the autocompletion addon.

Sorry for any inconvenience