Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-06-18, 05:39)Hadeshoof Wrote: [ -> ]Is eminesence 2 dead? I loved that skin like my children. Nothing compares to it.. Please tell me it's still being updated.? Confused

No Eminence 2 MOD is discontinued. And it's not the correct thread.
DTS:X naming tag are selecting ATMOS logo in the new release.
Hi,

Is there any way to remove rating icons for TV Shows. IMDB is OK. MetaCritic and rotten tomatoes do no rate tv shows, so every single episode shows a blank.
Request
Can you use ClearLogo or Banner for Video OSD

Thanks!
(2016-06-18, 07:06)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]Request

Thanks!

I don't like it, too many images in the screen.
Thanks for the 1.2.6 update. "Add possibility to show music visualisation screen directly when playing song" is nice and a lot more intuitive.
(2016-06-18, 09:16)Syncopation Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the 1.2.6 update. "Add possibility to show music visualisation screen directly when playing song" is nice and a lot more intuitive.

I would be happy if you help me when does the option appear in the settings ?
(2016-06-18, 06:53)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]DTS:X naming tag are selecting ATMOS logo in the new release.

DTS:X is not correct naming. Only use dtsx / dts-x.
(2016-06-18, 08:11)ferent Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks!

I agree and there is so little space to show that.
(2016-06-18, 12:09)Neighbour Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-18, 09:16)Syncopation Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the 1.2.6 update. "Add possibility to show music visualisation screen directly when playing song" is nice and a lot more intuitive.

I would be happy if you help me when does the option appear in the settings ?

In skin settings / Music OSD
(2016-06-18, 15:03)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-18, 08:11)ferent Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks!

I agree and there is so little space to show that.

Just add it as an option, we all got different taste.
(2016-06-18, 07:03)dnlg Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Is there any way to remove rating icons for TV Shows. IMDB is OK. MetaCritic and rotten tomatoes do no rate tv shows, so every single episode shows a blank.

Yes, I will change this in next update.
(2016-06-17, 22:36)mattyspurs76 Wrote: [ -> ]Great mod. Just a question. Ill look thought this shortly incase they have been answered before.

1 - Multiple Background images for menus. Just setting this skin up now, only see two options for menu backgrounds. None and a single image. Id like multiple images option. I have my images in folders all ready. Doesnt this skin support this feature?

Anyone? Anything? Was looking to spend an hr or so this afternoon and sort this out
(2016-06-18, 14:59)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-18, 06:53)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]DTS:X naming tag are selecting ATMOS logo in the new release.

DTS:X is not correct naming. Only use dtsx / dts-x.

Was working before and now it doesn't work.
Using dtsx / dts-x.
(2016-06-18, 19:06)mattyspurs76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-17, 22:36)mattyspurs76 Wrote: [ -> ]Great mod. Just a question. Ill look thought this shortly incase they have been answered before.

1 - Multiple Background images for menus. Just setting this skin up now, only see two options for menu backgrounds. None and a single image. Id like multiple images option. I have my images in folders all ready. Doesnt this skin support this feature?

Anyone? Anything? Was looking to spend an hr or so this afternoon and sort this out

I add this possibility with next update.