Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guilouz
When you have time, Can you please look at my Kodi log file if I post it, not sure what I'm looking for.

No problem if you can't.

Thanks
(2016-07-17, 23:59)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz
When you have time, Can you please look at my Kodi log file if I post it, not sure what I'm looking for.

No problem if you can't.

Thanks

Post here, no problem.
(2016-07-17, 23:59)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-17, 23:59)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz

No problem if you can't.

Thanks

Post here, no problem.

No point uploading the log, pkscout has solved my mystery why fanarts stop working.

Thank you very much for offering to look at my kodi log file.
(2016-07-17, 20:07)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still having issues with music artist fanart, I'm currently using Artist Slideshow 2.0.1 Beta-3 because I was constantly getting errors with Artist Slideshow 2.0.

Just thought I'd jump in real quick (I maintain Artist Slideshow).

htbackdrops is offline right now. In 2.0 that causes a crash, so if you disable htbackdrops as a source that'll take care of that issue. The 2.0.1 betas also fix that. Once htbackdrops is disabled though, both the other image sources require you to have the MusicBrainz ID to get images. AS will show any local art you have without the MBID, but it can't get any new art from theaudiodb or fanart.tv without it. So unless you have the artist MBID already cached from the older version of AS, you have to use something like MusicBrainz Picard to get the artist MBID into your music and then update your library.

I made this change because AS was putting a huge load on the MusicBrainz server, and after a discussion with some of the Kodi folks, we decided requiring the MBID to be in the music metadata was the best course of action.
(2016-07-18, 01:11)pkscout Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-17, 20:07)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still having issues with music artist fanart, I'm currently using Artist Slideshow 2.0.1 Beta-3 because I was constantly getting errors with Artist Slideshow 2.0.

Just thought I'd jump in real quick (I maintain Artist Slideshow).

htbackdrops is offline right now. In 2.0 that causes a crash, so if you disable htbackdrops as a source that'll take care of that issue. The 2.0.1 betas also fix that. Once htbackdrops is disabled though, both the other image sources require you to have the MusicBrainz ID to get images. AS will show any local art you have without the MBID, but it can't get any new art from theaudiodb or fanart.tv without it. So unless you have the artist MBID already cached from the older version of AS, you have to use something like MusicBrainz Picard to get the artist MBID into your music and then update your library.

I made this change because AS was putting a huge load on the MusicBrainz server, and after a discussion with some of the Kodi folks, we decided requiring the MBID to be in the music metadata was the best course of action.

Thank you for jumping in Smile
It all makes sense why I was suddenly having issues. I will download MusicBrainz Picard and tag my music library

Thanks again
Hi Guilouz,

I maybe wrong but i'm sure previously when browsing fanarts they were displayed on the right

(2016-07-18, 10:20)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

I maybe wrong but i'm sure previously when browsing fanarts they were displayed on the right

There is no preview for DialogSelect, preview is only for FileBrowser. Artwork Downloader use DialogSelect.
(2016-07-18, 12:20)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]

There is no preview for DialogSelect, preview is only for FileBrowser. Artwork Downloader use DialogSelect.

A limitation of the skin. because Eminence 2.5 can display it.

Thanks
(2016-07-18, 12:25)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-18, 12:20)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]

A limitation of the skin. because Eminence 2.5 can display it.

Thanks

Yes, I will see to add it.
hi Guilouz

first i must say your Skin Mod is fantastic.
and now i have a question
is it possible to reorder the views on default tv shows widget?

now it is:
Recently added episodes
In progress TV Shows
Next episodes to watch
unwatched TV Shows
My TV Shows airing today

i would prefer:
Next episodes to watch
Recently added episodes
unwatched TV Shows
In progress TV Shows
My TV Shows airing today

thank you in advance
(2016-07-18, 14:44)hedeon Wrote: [ -> ]hi Guilouz

now it is:
Recently added episodes
In progress TV Shows
Next episodes to watch
unwatched TV Shows
My TV Shows airing today

i would prefer:
Next episodes to watch
Recently added episodes
unwatched TV Shows
In progress TV Shows
My TV Shows airing today

thank you in advance

You can do it. Just change widgets in personnalise home menu.
Hi Guilouz. Is it possible to use posters for the tv show widget?
(2016-07-18, 15:13)Iceman360 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz. Is it possible to use posters for the tv show widget?

Yes, but you must create a new item on home menu and use custom widget (posters) and add each widget yourself.
(2016-07-18, 15:17)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-18, 15:13)Iceman360 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz. Is it possible to use posters for the tv show widget?

Yes, but you must create a new item on home menu and use custom widget (posters) and add each widget yourself.
Thanks, I'll try that.
(2016-07-18, 14:51)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-18, 14:44)hedeon Wrote: [ -> ]hi Guilouz

now it is:
Recently added episodes
In progress TV Shows
Next episodes to watch
unwatched TV Shows
My TV Shows airing today

i would prefer:
Next episodes to watch
Recently added episodes
unwatched TV Shows
In progress TV Shows
My TV Shows airing today

thank you in advance

You can do it. Just change widgets in personnalise home menu.

i know i can use library data provider or skin helper, but i use a raspberry pi and the default tv shows widget shows the thumbs immediately
a custom widget with library data provider or skin helper need a second to show the thumbs

I thought if you can add 'Next episodes to watch' on default tv shows widget (with Version 1.3.0) you can also change the sequence

thanks anyway