Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-07-21, 14:22)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-21, 11:42)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-21, 03:36)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

will it be possible to make the background artwork work independently from background skin colour. As you can see your extrafanarts brightness & contrast are correct.

With the image below the default background colour setting has a green/blue cast with background artwork.

Background colour set to black but the colour and brightness are still not correct

Background colour set to black and sacrificing my default colour

I hope it all makes sense

Thanks

Not possible for black background.

I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say Smile
when I set background colour it effects the fanart background example: if I set background colour to red my fanart will be red but your GUI Extrafanarts remains unaffected

Background colour set to Red

Extrafanarts unaffected

Fanart has a red cast

Basically when I set the background colour It shouldn't effect my fanart.

Thanks

No problem for me. Set red color background :

Image On GUI

Image On Home

Image On music visualisation

Image On library with no extrafanarts

Image On library with extrafanarts enable
(2016-07-21, 14:19)DeejayT Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

If i go to addons in homescreen, i see a overview of addons on the right, but i cant switch to the right and navigate. In a previous version it was possible! At movies or series it is possible to switch to the right.

Just try, working for me.
(2016-07-21, 01:34)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-21, 01:33)elchupete Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-21, 00:57)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed on git. Same problem with posters and season posters with some builds.

Do you also find a way to fix my p.s Problem LaughLaugh?

What problem ?

The problem, that all the animated posters I find are looking ugly and that there are not always matching animated posters for movies with multiple episodes Laugh

Nevermind, it is not a problem of the skin.....
I will try and explain again

(2016-07-21, 14:22)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]Basically when I set the background colour It shouldn't effect my fanart.

Thanks

Not correct. The error is, that the GUI Extrafanart as shown in your screenshots is NOT effected by the background color. It should also be overlayed...

In Estuary (and also in this mod) there is a transpararent overlay in the background, that overlays ALL background fanart (whether they come from fanart or extrafanart).

This backgroundoverlay in standard has a fixed color and can be modified to any color in Guilouz mod.

The standard overlay has a fixed transparency of 21%. You can set the transpareny to 100% in skin settings -> Backgroundsettings.

If you do so, the fanart / extrafranart is not effected anymore by the backgroundcolor
It's not Eminence 2 MOD, it's Estuary ! Color on fanart is desired like on Estuary original.
(2016-07-21, 21:14)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]I will try and explain again

As said, try setting background opacity to 100%

(2016-07-21, 21:37)elchupete Wrote: [ -> ]

All the images previously uploaded where all sett to 100%. It works with extrafanarts,movies and TV Shows. As you can see it does not effect the movie fanart

Red colour background

Red colour background not affecting Movie fanart

Can you see what I'm trying to explain now Smile
Hi Guilouz,

One thing more, that I find wired...

Do you know the progress wheel in the top right corner, that shows progress e.g. when update of library is in progress?

In the original version it had to colors. One color (darker) showing the actual progress and another color (foregroundcolor?) that spins around.

Some versions ago you changed the first color to be the same as the spinning one. That makes it hard to identify the current progress status, as the spinner is over the progress and they have the same color.

Is it possible to overthink this behaviour and change it so that the progress bar uses the background color and the spinner the foreground color?
(2016-07-21, 21:51)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-21, 21:37)elchupete Wrote: [ -> ]

All the images previously uploaded where all sett to 100%. It works with extrafanarts,movies,TV Shows but not music

Fixed on git :

• Now use extrafanarts for music visualisation. Artist Slideshow addon is no longer necessary
• Fix background opacity on music visualisation
(2016-07-21, 22:08)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-21, 21:51)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-21, 21:37)elchupete Wrote: [ -> ]As said, try setting background opacity to 100%

All the images previously uploaded where all sett to 100%. It works with extrafanarts,movies,TV Shows but not music

Fixed on git :

• Now use extrafanarts for music visualisation. Artist Slideshow addon is no longer necessary
Guilouz you're Amazing. Thank you Big Grin

I made a Donation, Have a drink on me for your hard work Smile Cool
(2016-07-21, 22:17)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-21, 22:08)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-21, 21:51)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]All the images previously uploaded where all sett to 100%. It works with extrafanarts,movies,TV Shows but not music

Fixed on git :

If you had told me it was the opacity that was the problem, I would have understood immediately ^^
(2016-07-21, 22:19)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-21, 22:17)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-21, 22:08)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed on git :

If you had told me it was the opacity that was the problem, I would have understood immediately ^^

sorry Blush
Thanks Stephen for your donation Smile
(2016-07-21, 21:57)elchupete Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

One thing more, that I find wired...

Do you know the progress wheel in the top right corner, that shows progress e.g. when update of library is in progress?

In the original version it had to colors. One color (darker) showing the actual progress and another color (foregroundcolor?) that spins around.

Some versions ago you changed the first color to be the same as the spinning one. That makes it hard to identify the current progress status, as the spinner is over the progress and they have the same color.

Is it possible to overthink this behaviour and change it so that the progress bar uses the background color and the spinner the foreground color?

In white it's ok for you ? Or Skin Color but more dark ?