Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Cannot Connect to Repositories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi folks. Odd thing happening with my android tablet in that I can't connect to ANY repos. i first tried to grab something from the Kodi repo, and after getting the message "cannot connect to repository" I thought I'd try a couple of more . . . to no avail. I've reset my WiFi -- because someone said that worked for him -- but it didn't do it for me.

I'm running Jarvis 16, and have no problem streaming from addons, so I'm at a total loss to what's causing this pain.

Any help greatly appreciated.
Can you access this:

http://addons.kodi.tv/
(2016-04-04, 18:26)cd2022 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you access this:

http://addons.kodi.tv/

Yip. No probs.
Ok, cd2022 . . . what exactly was that supposed to prove? thought you might have something else to say on the matter after your suggestion, or was it just a 'funny' way to see if I was connected to the 'net?
(2016-04-04, 20:26)Wanderlust Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, cd2022 . . . what exactly was that supposed to prove? thought you might have something else to say on the matter after your suggestion, or was it just a 'funny' way to see if I was connected to the 'net?
Probably checking to see if your firewall or ISP is blocking. Now for what you may think is silly but fixed it for one of my Amazon devices, have you fully rebooted your tablet? On one of my devices, it acted like the install never finished so connecting to Kodi repository was not working. Worth a shot.
(2016-04-04, 20:57)Idokfire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-04, 20:26)Wanderlust Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, cd2022 . . . what exactly was that supposed to prove? thought you might have something else to say on the matter after your suggestion, or was it just a 'funny' way to see if I was connected to the 'net?
Probably checking to see if your firewall or ISP is blocking. Now for what you may think is silly but fixed it for one of my Amazon devices, have you fully rebooted your tablet? On one of my devices, it acted like the install never finished so connecting to Kodi repository was not working. Worth a shot.

Uninstalled repos, reinstalled, force closed, rebooted . . . nothing doing. Strangely enough none of the same probs on my android phone, nor my Win 10 lappie. totally at a loss, here.

I guess I should've mentioned more of this stuff. No, have no ISP blocking issues either.
No debug log (wiki), no issue.
Which repos are you actually having problems with?