Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Samsung Smart TV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought a firestick to cut the cord. I connected to Fox News using my Netgear 300 mps wireless and found substantial buffering, after several routers I have settled on a 1.75gps DLink router. I cannot open the Fox News Chanel. The search downloads, I select the chanel and the selection box opens for about 2 seconds, then the display returns to the menu of available channels.

I know, I'm an old man, and should be happy to pay the cable tv provider.......but, I'd rather read than pay someone $100.00 a month to watch TV.

I don't even know how to proceed in troubleshooting. I'd appreciate some advice.

Thanks

Jimyard
connected to fox news using what?
Maybe a read of the rules is a good idea as that forum mod is sharpening his pokey stick: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=119117

The buffering troubles are down to badly written add-ons doing dubious stuff. Add-ons that we can't help you with here.

And if anything, I would think it is a bonus of being blocked from watching something as painful as Fox News Big Grin