Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Media info without video library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What I'm trying to accomplish, is either a way to simplfy the video library, and remove all the genre, director, etc... menus you need to go through, before you reach the actual shows and movies, or just find a way to use media info, in the standard video browser.

I don't have enough movies on my xbox for it to be worth sorting them all into different catagories, and mostly just want to have the media information on episodes of shows. Even then I only have a few different series, so nothing that I need an advanced sorting system to get through.

Thanks
I would just organize videos as you want into folders, then use "file view" rather than "library mode":
http://www.xboxmediacenter.com/wiki/inde...tle=Videos

BB
Thats how they are organized, however, file view does not alow me to use the media info option. I want to be able to see the synopsis of my shows, and screen shots and such, however, I don't want the over complicated navigation of library mode.
That's weird. In file mode I can press my white button and select "TV Show Information" and it'll do the lookup for that show. I'm using the latest t3ch build... perhaps it was a recent addition?
Go to Library view and hover over Title, then click the white button (or title on the remote) and choose "Make Default":