Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Video Intro for kodi not working after wizard please help!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry but I'm new to this forum, not sure if I'm posting in the right place but here we go. I had a question about video intro in kodi. I've made my own wizard and build and the Fanart,icon,splash and video intro works great for my windows pc but when i downloaded it through my wizard on my android box everything works but my video intro. I took a look at where the path on the android box was looking for it and it stated my pc's path. Was wonder how to change the path on my pc or in the wizard files so that when i download it through the wizard on the android box it has the right path of special:home. Its weird that the splash image and background pic's works perfectly after the transition from pc to android and their file path changed to the correct path for android but the mp4 kodi intro clip didn't and that clip was in the same file as the skindefault was. please help thanks in advance
Thanks anyways but I figured it out.
could you not explain how you figured it out?

I am using Aeon Nox 5, how do i add a video instead of a splash image.