Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: tvOS-X
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(2016-04-13, 22:29)iCanuck Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad everyone likes the skin. I need everyone to post bugs please!!!!!!!!
Please include what Kodi version your using when posting bugs

Hello @iCanuck, Firstly sorry for my English is a little rusty. I am testing the skin tvos-x 3.0.3 on Libreelec 8.02 Generic with Kodi Krypton 17.3, and I would like to tell you that this skin is simply wonderful. However, I am missing some important functions mainly in the music section. No viewtype options, no support for background visualisations, manfeed's lyrics, and no information during playback. I believe this is still in development or would it be a bug? For now this is my feedback. Congratulations and please keep this beautiful work. Thanks in advance.
For some reason I can't play any of the open any of the TV series I have on my shelf. But Movies start playing just fine.

Also I can't seem to find volume amplification settings during playback. It gives me some audio settings but not this one.

On Krypton 17.3 on Apple TV 4
HI iCanuck

In the original SIO-X this is based on, when you use the built in Kodi library, you can select from 3 types of top shelf especially for TV shows, you had random, recently added and next to watch, this doesn't seem to be available in TVoS-X

Can this be easily added back in or have you ripped out all the code that handles these views...... ?
(2017-06-25, 19:08)Hinkel Wrote: [ -> ]Hello @iCanuck, Firstly sorry for my English is a little rusty. I am testing the skin tvos-x 3.0.3 on Libreelec 8.02 Generic with Kodi Krypton 17.3, and I would like to tell you that this skin is simply wonderful. However, I am missing some important functions mainly in the music section. No viewtype options, no support for background visualisations, manfeed's lyrics, and no information during playback. I believe this is still in development or would it be a bug? For now this is my feedback. Congratulations and please keep this beautiful work. Thanks in advance.

I will add more features to the music sections in time but it is low on my priority list atm.

(2017-06-25, 21:46)annamaaae Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason I can't play any of the open any of the TV series I have on my shelf. But Movies start playing just fine.

Also I can't seem to find volume amplification settings during playback. It gives me some audio settings but not this one.

On Krypton 17.3 on Apple TV 4

I cannot duplicate this issue, works fine on my end.

(2017-06-30, 01:44)Steverae Wrote: [ -> ]HI iCanuck

In the original SIO-X this is based on, when you use the built in Kodi library, you can select from 3 types of top shelf especially for TV shows, you had random, recently added and next to watch, this doesn't seem to be available in TVoS-X

Can this be easily added back in or have you ripped out all the code that handles these views...... ?

I've been figuring the best way to apply some optional settings for this. In time I will add this feature.
Hey iCanuck

I am also having an issue with TV Shows on the shelf. When i click them nothing happens. It will not open and show the seasons. Any suggestions?
Fresh install of kodi 17.3 and installed v3.0.3 from your repo.

Love the skin by the way. keep up the good work.

Thanks
(2017-07-06, 01:54)channaceo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey iCanuck

I am also having an issue with TV Shows on the shelf. When i click them nothing happens. It will not open and show the seasons. Any suggestions?
Fresh install of kodi 17.3 and installed v3.0.3 from your repo.

Love the skin by the way. keep up the good work.

Thanks

I will forsure fix this in next update.

I have been busy with other projects lately and I will continue development heavily in the next few weeks Smile
Great to hear that development will continue soon [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone
Hey iCanuck,

first of all thank you very much for your work. I like the skin very much and use it as my standard.

However, I have encountered some things that could be improved:

1. When recording for life tv is running I can't access the life tv menu any more. So, recording and watching - I have the possibility to tune 4 channels simultaniously - is not possible with the skin - at least I have not found a way so far.

2. When I play music there are some buttons without function (see image 1). Do I have to configure them or are they artefacts?

3. Some menus have background color gradients (see image 2&3) (white - grey) which collide with the font color (see image). Can I change that manually or is it hard coded?

4. Would it be possible to implement a skip icon that shows the skop intervall beforehand - like the one xtrimo has implemented for the SIO2 skin?

https://www.file-upload.net/download-126...2.zip.html

watch gallery

Thank you for all the work!

p.s. can you pm me your paypal address? I'd like to sponsor your next pizza.
(2017-08-10, 10:41)FloKra Wrote: [ -> ]Hey iCanuck,

first of all thank you very much for your work. I like the skin very much and use it as my standard.

However, I have encountered some things that could be improved:

1. When recording for life tv is running I can't access the life tv menu any more. So, recording and watching - I have the possibility to tune 4 channels simultaniously - is not possible with the skin - at least I have not found a way so far.

2. When I play music there are some buttons without function (see image 1). Do I have to configure them or are they artefacts?

3. Some menus have background color gradients (see image 2&3) (white - grey) which collide with the font color (see image). Can I change that manually or is it hard coded?

4. Would it be possible to implement a skip icon that shows the skop intervall beforehand - like the one xtrimo has implemented for the SIO2 skin?

https://www.file-upload.net/download-126...2.zip.html

watch gallery

Thank you for all the work!

p.s. can you pm me your paypal address? I'd like to sponsor your next pizza.
Thanks for the input and bug reports. I will review and try to include fixes in the update I'm currently working on.

Sorry I don't take donations Smile thanks anyways.
(2017-06-30, 01:44)Steverae Wrote: [ -> ]HI iCanuck

In next update I have added Recently added, Random, In progress, & Last Played to the Shelf Menu.

Basically when your navigating any one of the library shelves (Movies, TV Shows, Episodes) you can press up to select the shelf menu. You can customize the shelf menu in the home customizer any way you want. I have also added an option to either have TV Shows or Episodes as your default TV home button....See pics for clarification.

watch gallery
Looking great iCanuck - can’t wait to test it
Edit: Never mind, I was able to figure it out. I ended up doing a complete refresh of Kodi and that fixed it, now i'm getting the shelf items to work for TV Shows. Keep up the god work!

Original: This skin is great! I have the Krypton v17.4 and it works great except for one thing. The TV Shows and Add-ons shelves don't show anything. I have edited the Add
ons shelf to show my favorites, but they still won't show once that's saved. Interestingly enough, the Movies shelf works fine, but not TV Shows or Add-ons. Thought i would add this as a bug. Thanks!
Hello,

I'm using tvOS-X with Krypton LibreElec 8.2.2.

I'm not able to select my LiveTV Recordings. 

On the home screen I select Live TV, then Recordings.  It then displays a list of my recorded programs, but I'm not able to select any of them.  No recordings are selected when the screen appears.  I try to use the arrow buttons on either of my remotes I hear 'clicking' noises, but nothing happens on the screen.  Only when I enable mouse-mode on a remote am I able to take the pointer and click on a recording, which then starts to play OK.
Loving this skin! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

I do have one issue that I cant figure out. I use smart playlists to separate out my libraries into more usable chunks (Cartoons, Prime Time etc.). 

If I add a homescreen menu time and point it to a smart playlist selecting that menu item then selecting an item to play works fine but the same items displayed in the top shelf (? - the very top row) wont do anything when selected. 

I assume this top shelf works as a widget and with any other skin that supports homescreen widgets it works fine, just not with this skin.

Any ideas?
I'm not really sure I understand. Can you post a screenshot.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21