Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: tv streaming app wont play video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i bought an android kodi tv box, played toview tv streaming in uk. taken it to spain and got a vpn working on the kodi box. now the tv app plays audio but no video. also cant get tvplayer to work on the box either. can anyone help its so frustrating. my nephew opened it before i got there and i dont know if he shut kodi down properly. could that be causing problems. Grrrrr. going crazy been at it for 2 days now. learnt a lot about kodi though
You mentioned streaming which leads me to believe you are using an add-on. Which one? If it is on the banned list, you won't receive help on this forum. If it isn't, a debug log would be helpful to review your problem.

Idok Fire
Welcome to the forums.

Firstly check you are not using any Banned Add-ons (wiki) as any discussion related to those is not allowed here.

If you are not, and are using official add-ons like the BBC iPlayer one, then we need more info on what the problem could be.

To help, you should post a Debug Log (wiki) generated when you are trying to play the video.