Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Krypton Testing branch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Hi,

I was wondering if instead of heaving to click into the Weather button to see the weather (with no other options once you enter it), if it's possible to show the same boxes on the main/home window without having to click into the menu?

It basically saves 2 clicks (one to go in, one to come out), and I think is more user friendly, as again, the Home Screen currently shows nothing when the "Weather" button is selected, and once you select into the Weather page, there is nothing but the boxes for the weather... Bringing it up one level would be awesome!
(2016-09-28, 10:28)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]One other small annoyance I discovered this morning - if you add a favourites via the skin shortcuts, you can't rename it (change the title used in the menu) like you can if you just use the old direct method.

You now can in my latest commit on my Krypton8 branch :-)
Updated Krypton8 branch

10thOctober2016 - Consolidated some skin settings, you can now rename a skin shortcuts home item, tweaked some PVR windows.

Using nightly KodiSetup-20161007-b57c736
Will test next week. I'm traveling at the moment and I think my travelling Pi needs rebuilding. Favourites have stopped working completely, I think it's got corrupted somewhere.
When trying to install this new PlexBMC branch it keeps sayings PlexBMC error... I am using the suggested build of nightly. (10-7).
(2016-10-12, 07:16)Zekeman Wrote: [ -> ]When trying to install this new PlexBMC branch it keeps sayings PlexBMC error... I am using the suggested build of nightly. (10-7).

Hi, What is the exact error you are getting and how have you downloaded the addon?
I downloaded from this link: https://github.com/joethepartylion/plugi...ee/Krypton and downloaded zip file... Also use the Krypton8 branch of Amber

I am getting a PLEXBMC ERROR - Check the log for more info.

This is on a fresh install of Krypton from 10-7-16...

Here is error log:

https://paste.ubuntu.com/23315665/

Thanks for any insight.
Hi there,

I noticed some changes with this latest version of Amber. I tested it on my PC. I was wondering if you could provide an option to toggle them?

Currently, on the Kodi I use in my home theatre, Amber shows one row of "recently added" and one row of "random" in the Movies view. That's how I like it!

I've noticed in this latest version that it now instead displays two rows of "recently added" and you have to change views to see "random".

Any chance of providing an option for two different rows of information?

And while we're at it, how 'bout a "random episode" row for the TV screen too? Big Grin

Cheers
Got a question (I am using the very latest version from the git on an Intel NUC with latest Milhouse version).

When i watch something from a folder that contains lots of video files, why does the latest watched file rise to the top of the list after watching it?

Files are sorted by date (with the latest downloaded file supposed to be on the top).
(2016-10-15, 22:21)Raitsa Wrote: [ -> ]Got a question (I am using the very latest version from the git on an Intel NUC with latest Milhouse version).

When i watch something from a folder that contains lots of video files, why does the latest watched file rise to the top of the list after watching it?

Files are sorted by date (with the latest downloaded file supposed to be on the top).

Can you confirm if it is the same with Estuary as I doubt it is purely Amber related, folders are populated automatically by Kodi.
(2016-10-15, 00:04)freakout87 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

I noticed some changes with this latest version of Amber. I tested it on my PC. I was wondering if you could provide an option to toggle them?

Currently, on the Kodi I use in my home theatre, Amber shows one row of "recently added" and one row of "random" in the Movies view. That's how I like it!

I've noticed in this latest version that it now instead displays two rows of "recently added" and you have to change views to see "random".

Any chance of providing an option for two different rows of information?

And while we're at it, how 'bout a "random episode" row for the TV screen too? Big Grin

Cheers

Hmm, not quite so easy but I will have a think, but I can't promise anything I'm afraid.

But random episodes are now added to the Krypton8 branch today :-)
Updated Krypton8 branch

20thOctober2016 - Bug fixes, remove Tv Tunes addon support (now banned), add random episodes shelf option.

Using nightly 20161019-5813648
Hey joethepartylion, i dont know why but now it suddenly works all ok.
Not sure what caused this.
But the problem has somehow disappeared and i dont think i have made any changes to my system.

But lets move on, eagerly waiting for upcoming Amber updates here Smile
Not sure if it's my network end or something else but I can't get this morning's update to install.

Will download it tomorrow via work to check, but can someone confirm it's working for them?
Installed ok for me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21