Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Krypton Testing branch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(2016-11-28, 12:27)joethepartylion Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the report, I hadn't thought about this use case. I did it like this as we had a very limited set of icons so it all looked quite bland to me but then I never specified any specific folder icons. I've now started to create some of the default icons so I'll revert this to look like the original Jarvis view shortly once more icons are ready.

Wonderful! Thanks for the great support Smile
Updated Krypton8 branch

29thNovember2016 - Add lots of default icons and update media view to use them (some addon types are yet to be completed). Fix fanart not working in music visualization.

Using nightly 20161124-30d4d28
(2016-11-25, 21:10)Piti Wrote: [ -> ]Locks Good.

But in movie collection und music screen (albums) is there a way to sort the titles by year and not by name?
I have my complete video and Music content set to sort by year.
And scrolling when the list is to long (see screen).

Thanks. Sort order is fixed in today's commits. I tried the autoscrolling but couldn't get it to look right, I may have another try some other time.
(2016-11-25, 19:15)massiliattak Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-24, 18:49)joethepartylion Wrote: [ -> ]Glad you like the weather shelf. I'm not sure about the shelf issues, could you try the latest Kodi nightly? You could pastebin your log file and I can have a look but not sure if that will tell me much.

Hello,
I've logged two kodi sessions:
- one with the default Amber skin, downloaded directly from Kodi (log filename: "Krypton-Default-Amber.log")
- the other with your Amber skin (log filename: "JTPL-Krypton8-Amber.log")

You should check:
- JTPL-Krypton8-Amber.log @ 15:58:22.276 to 15:58:22.299
- Krypton-Default-Amber.log @ 16:05:26.139 to 16:05:26.190

As you'll see, in the JTPL-Krypton8-Amber.log file, the database request starting with "CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took" has 0 items, for all categories and all the time this query appears.
In the Kryton-Default-Amber.log, the items number appear without any problem.

Is this related to my problem? I really don't know.

What I know is if I replace the "Includes_Shelf_Contents.xml" from your skin with the default skin's one, the shelves appear correctly.
I've also compared these two files, but there are too many modifications between them, maybe variables calls to other files, and I really don't know where to start, because I'm not a true expert.

You can find the original "Includes_Shelf_Contents.xml" file here.

Thank you.

Hi, this is very odd as it is core Kodi SQL that is returning 0 items so I'm not sure why changing a skin file would fix it. I presume Estuary is ok too? Are you running in Plex mode?
Thx for the work, looks good now.

When autoscrolling isn't possible, you can add an "........" at the last line (6st line).
Looks then better as the cut off text.
(2016-11-29, 16:47)joethepartylion Wrote: [ -> ]Updated Krypton8 branch

29thNovember2016 - Add lots of default icons and update media view to use them (some addon types are yet to be completed). Fix fanart not working in music visualization.

Using nightly 20161124-30d4d28

Thanks! - Icons working now Smile
(2016-11-29, 17:22)joethepartylion Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, this is very odd as it is core Kodi SQL that is returning 0 items so I'm not sure why changing a skin file would fix it. I presume Estuary is ok too? Are you running in Plex mode?

Hello,
Yes, no problem with Estuary and yes I am running in Plex mode.

I've 14 video libraries & 1 music library on my plex server.
Moved to Krypton9 branch

2ndDecember2016 -Moved to Krypton9 branch - All previous commits are now part of Jester's official Amber branch. Improved lyrics view

Using Krypton Beta 6
Folks

I'm sure I'm missing something very obvious but I've been using Amber for years and have never had to configure this before.

The standard home layout I had for TV Shows was always the top row with recently added files and the bottom row showing the next episode of each show that I was watching.

I've installed LibreElec (just updated to the latest Krypton 9 alpha and the version of Amber downloaded from Github yesterday but I can't for the life of me work out how to enable this?

None of the four standard views (Recently added episodes, Unwatched TV Shows, In Progress Epidodes or Random Episodes) shows me the next episode of whatever show I watched last?

Thanks

Tommy
(2016-12-06, 23:40)Crowley Wrote: [ -> ]Folks

I'm sure I'm missing something very obvious but I've been using Amber for years and have never had to configure this before.

The standard home layout I had for TV Shows was always the top row with recently added files and the bottom row showing the next episode of each show that I was watching.

I've installed LibreElec (just updated to the latest Krypton 9 alpha and the version of Amber downloaded from Github yesterday but I can't for the life of me work out how to enable this?

None of the four standard views (Recently added episodes, Unwatched TV Shows, In Progress Epidodes or Random Episodes) shows me the next episode of whatever show I watched last?

Thanks

Tommy

Unfortunately this is a side effect of dropping skin.widgets and using the new in-built Kodi controls. I can't guarantee that it will be able to recreate that behaviour as it may need changes to core to make it happen, i.e. playlist modifications. Sorry.
(2016-12-07, 13:40)joethepartylion Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately this is a side effect of dropping skin.widgets and using the new in-built Kodi controls. I can't guarantee that it will be able to recreate that behaviour as it may need changes to core to make it happen, i.e. playlist modifications. Sorry.

Thanks Joe, at least I know I'm not missing the "make the thing work" checkbox :-)

Thanks for all your hard work on this, it's greatly appreciated.
Updated Krypton9 branch

7thDecember2016 - Added Videos and Pictures home shelves.

Using Krypton Beta 6
Updated Krypton9 branch

8thDecember2016 - Fixes including, overlapping labels in tvshow list view, non working disabling of video menu in settings, scrollbars not working in panel views etc.

Using Krypton Beta 6
Love the extra fanart-function. Discovered two errors with it.
1. If extrafanart exists, Amber ignores the default fanart image in main folder.
2. When scrolling back and forth in fanart view the default fanart image is shown for a fraction of a second before starting to cycle trough extrafanart.
Also I think the slideshow is a little slow. Should be around 5-8 seconds, maybe user specified.
(2016-12-09, 15:01)peanut Wrote: [ -> ]Love the extra fanart-function. Discovered two errors with it.
1. If extrafanart exists, Amber ignores the default fanart image in main folder.
2. When scrolling back and forth in fanart view the default fanart image is shown for a fraction of a second before starting to cycle trough extrafanart.
Also I think the slideshow is a little slow. Should be around 5-8 seconds, maybe user specified.

From reading on the forums this is a limitation using the skin.helper to populate extrafanart. I;m not sure if there is any way to change it I'm afraid but I will look into it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21