Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Krypton Testing branch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Hi,

Just used the latest version quickly, here a few things i noticed :

- cant disable Radio Rds form home menu -> found
- cant use movies/series... libraries fanarts as backgroud image in the menu -> found but doenst seem to work
- cant display the codec overlay, even if i suspect its not a skin issue but more a key that i have to map on my remote.
- the background color of the shelf in the home menu is too dark, preventing from seing anything of tha backgroud picture
- no favori in the favori shelf home menu
- dsp audio plugin is missing in audio menu when yoy play a video

For the rest, great work as usual !

Bibi
For the favorites shelf, the maximum should now be 16 instead of 10.
Also, for the general shelf in music, pictures, programs should display 16 at a time instead of 12.
(2016-09-24, 22:25)bibi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Just used the latest version quickly, here a few things i noticed :

- cant disable Radio Rds form home menu -> found
- cant use movies/series... libraries fanarts as backgroud image in the menu -> found but doenst seem to work
- cant display the codec overlay, even if i suspect its not a skin issue but more a key that i have to map on my remote.
- the background color of the shelf in the home menu is too dark, preventing from seing anything of tha backgroud picture
- no favori in the favori shelf home menu
- dsp audio plugin is missing in audio menu when yoy play a video

For the rest, great work as usual !

Bibi

Hi

Thanks for the feedback,

1. Default scraped Fanart is working for me, or are you talking about additional fanart e.g. ExtraFanart as that isn't part of the skin?
2. Codec overlay should work when you press the 'o' key
3. I'll have a look at the alpha level. I may add an option to have high\medium or low shelf position in vertical menu and high\medium position in horizontal menu
4. It seems to be an addon issue. The favourites.script isn't working properly as it isn't populating the properties that Amber needs so there's not anything I can do about that one for now.
5. I'll have a look at the DSP area but couldn't test before as every time i enabled dsp it crashed Kodi.

Thanks
Updated Krypton8 branch

27thSeptember2016 -Added support for SkinShortcuts to set custom home menu items, can be enabled in Skin Settings/Advanced. Re add ability to go full screen when starting music. Add 'Add Timer' button to PVR InfoDialog. Add skin setting to hide Music OSD during playback

Using nightly 20160921-a8b701d
Can you please add the option back that when i start music that the screen goes automatic to fullscreen (Visualization).

In Jarvis there is an option in the Skin-Setting.
(2016-09-27, 14:46)Piti Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please add the option back that when i start music that the screen goes automatic to fullscreen (Visualization).

In Jarvis there is an option in the Skin-Setting.

Done in the latest Krypton8 commits from today under Skin Settings / General
Works perfect, thanks.
Joe - one minor glitch with the skin shortcuts. They work, but you can't change the background for them when added to the menu. They appear in the list in the backgrounds tab but you get the default background no matter what image you choose.

This is only for nodes, previously set up favourites work fine and their background can be changed correctly.
Installed todays version, happy to see skin shortcuts added to the skin.

But ehrm... skin shortcuts is now activated but where can I find it & use it?
When you add items to the home shelf via the settings menu for it in the Amber skin settings.
Thanks DarrenHill, got it now.
It sure works a bit different than what i am used to in reFocus.

Not sure if I can make same kind of text based menus that open to reveal text based shortcuts to Youtube, Livestream etc like in the pic below?
Sorry for the finnish language.

(2016-09-27, 19:15)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]Joe - one minor glitch with the skin shortcuts. They work, but you can't change the background for them when added to the menu. They appear in the list in the backgrounds tab but you get the default background no matter what image you choose.

This is only for nodes, previously set up favourites work fine and their background can be changed correctly.

Thanks for the feedback, I forgot to update the SetBackgroundImage include, I'll push an update tomorrow to fix it.
(2016-09-27, 19:15)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]Joe - one minor glitch with the skin shortcuts. They work, but you can't change the background for them when added to the menu. They appear in the list in the backgrounds tab but you get the default background no matter what image you choose.

Fix committed to Krypton8 branch,.
Updated Krypton8 branch

28thSeptember2016 -Fixed background images not saving settings for Skin Shortcuts.

Using nightly 20160921-a8b701d
Thanks, will test it tonight.

One other small annoyance I discovered this morning - if you add a favourites via the skin shortcuts, you can't rename it (change the title used in the menu) like you can if you just use the old direct method.

I guess that's a limitation in Skin Shortcuts rather than Amber, but thought I'd include it too now I found it. I'll dig deeper tonight if there's a better way to do it with SS, it's just nicer to have the freedom to tweak the title.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21