Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh no. Just the trakt addon. Not quasar. Sorry for confusing things.

Sent from my Nexus 6
i updated to the latest version from the original libreelec.

i was using the confluence skin where i could hide watched files.

But with the new skin that is installed i dont have that option anymore and i cant install a other skin either that has it.
(2016-04-27, 12:15)popcornmix Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-27, 06:22)stourwalk Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone else noticed issues with DTS soundtracks with 0424 that don't exist with 0420? All my media plays perfectly with 0420, but if I switch to 0424 then DTS soundtracks get a screechy edge to what I presume would be the center channel (ie the voices) - the left/right channels seem to be ok. I'm making assumptions about the channels as I'm playing through stereo speakers Smile

Describe the audio connection. e.g. HDMI/analogue/I2S/USB?

Sorry - should have mentioned that! - HDMI from Pi to TV - works perfectly in 0420, not in anything later. I'll upgrade again tonight and grab debug logs, although I'm not sure they'll show anything but I know it always helps. First question was really to see whether anyone else had experienced it Smile
(2016-04-27, 15:31)Little_Kitty Wrote: [ -> ]i updated to the latest version from the original libreelec.

But with the new skin that is installed i dont have that option anymore and i cant install a other skin either that has it.

The new skin you can hide watched also. just go into the show/movie library section and press left to open the sidebar menu.
(2016-04-27, 16:57)miigotu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-27, 15:31)Little_Kitty Wrote: [ -> ]i updated to the latest version from the original libreelec.

The new skin you can hide watched also. just go into the show/movie library section and press left to open the sidebar menu.

i dont see it.

i only see
viewtype
order
search
update lib
go to playlist

no hide watched.

the skin is estuary.
(2016-04-27, 15:49)stourwalk Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry - should have mentioned that! - HDMI from Pi to TV - works perfectly in 0420, not in anything later. I'll upgrade again tonight and grab debug logs, although I'm not sure they'll show anything but I know it always helps. First question was really to see whether anyone else had experienced it Smile

Just played a DTS file through HDMI and couldn't hear any issue. Do you have any non-default settings like amplification or "boost centre channel when downmixing"?
Can you try changing "resample quality" from GPU to "medium"?
Does enabling omxplayer help?
(2016-04-26, 23:55)Milhouse Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-26, 23:51)beertank Wrote: [ -> ]Let me know what details you need if you wish to investigate this further,

Same as for hifiberry: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2320060

dmesg - http://sprunge.us/VHIB
vcdbg - http://sprunge.us/NNRb
lsusb - http://sprunge.us/YPZK

aplay -l just gives message:

aplay: device_list:268: no soundcards found...

corrected - RPI3 + rpi-dac (lucid labs 384khz/32bit dac) running #0424 (works fine on #0420)

Is this enough or do you want me to do the same for hifiberry-digi, iqaudio-dacplus, hifiberry-dacplus (these will be on RPI2b)?
Ok, thanks! Tried to install in your last openelec build and it doesnt show in the services addons. I tried to manually install but i dont see any update folder...am i getting blind?

(2016-04-27, 00:56)Milhouse Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-27, 00:12)sdfguerreiro Wrote: [ -> ]hi there! Is there any news about Devupdate addon in order to support LibreElec? Is so much easier to all.
Thanks!

Unfortunately I've not heard from Leopold for a few weeks, hopefully he's just on holiday or doing something more interesting with his life. Smile

I just added a post in reply to a fork of the addon, which you might want to use as an alternative to Leopolds incompatible version:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2321577

I'm assuming the forked version works - I haven't tested it - although from the changes it might be a little incomplete - ie. no changelog support - but may be updated (I'm familiar with miigotu's work on other projects and would trust him to keep it updated). However if it doesn't work, contact the author.
(2016-04-28, 01:03)sdfguerreiro Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, thanks! Tried to install in your last openelec build and it doesnt show in the services addons. I tried to manually install but i dont see any update folder...am i getting blind?

The addon is specifically for LibreELEC, it won't work with OpenELEC.

The "hide watched" option in Confluence is a custom change that was never merged, and with the switch to Estuary this change has now been dropped. The Confluence skin in the repository does not have this change. The Estuary skin has a filter in the sidebar menu that allows you to show all, or only unwatched.
(2016-04-27, 07:45)Alexander Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-27, 07:00)Milhouse Wrote: [ -> ]How are you installing quasar/trakt (which repository etc.), as this will save me time trying to reproduce this issue.

1. Install LE
2. download "repository.unofficialquasar-latest.zip" (link in PM)
3. Add-ons / install from .zip file / repository.unofficialquasar-latest.zip
4. Install from repository / Unofficial Quasar Repo / Programs add-ons / Quasar MC's KickAss Provider
5. Install from repository / Unofficial Quasar Repo / Video add-ons / Quasar
6. Settings / System / Add-ons / Unknown sources (turn on)
7. Reboot
8. Add-ons / Quasar / (context menu) Settings / General / Download path (not fat32) (put a valid path here)

Test
Add-ons / Quasar / TV Shows / Trakt / Watchlist
- In OE open a box with a number and leters to validade in Trakt website
- In LE open a box with HTTPError()
Thanks, I'll try and look at this later today.
(2016-04-27, 13:07)popcornmix Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-27, 12:24)ElectricPim Wrote: [ -> ]Having trouble to get Wifi channel 13 working on a RPI3.
Succeeded in Raspbian after rpi-update to kernel 4.4, but LibreElec is already on 4.6:

And does it work on a lower channel?

Yes, it works on < 12
Sorry when I wasn't clear. It's feels like the 12/13 channel issue, that was solved with kernel 4.4, and it did for me in Raspbian.
https://github.com/raspberrypi/linux/issues/1355
(2016-04-28, 04:53)Milhouse Wrote: [ -> ]

The "hide watched" option in Confluence is a custom change that was never merged, and with the switch to Estuary this change has now been dropped. The Confluence skin in the repository does not have this change. The Estuary skin has a filter in the sidebar menu that allows you to show all, or only unwatched.

Once i am home again i shall check it out if i can find that option. Because i have folders of series that have like 400 files and if you are at like 200 it would be nice to have it shown at top and the first 199 are hidden Smile
I moved from an OpenELEC test build to the latest LibreELEC test build and I lost connection to my HiFiBerry DAC. Is that to be expected? The config.txt is unchanged, with dtoverlay=hifiberry-dacplus at the bottom of it.

Edit: I should have read the last couple of posts first.
I2S audio is broken on the 4.6 kernel (not just with these builds).
We do know why it is broken (upstream now uses the clock driver for I2S which is not compatible with downstream kernel).
Phil is investigating the right fix so I hope it will be working again soon.