Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: check log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been using Kodi and formerly xbmc for years.It is now working worse than ever.I have it on windows mac and fire tv and they are all the same.Many many times you click on something and it says not available check log.I went through all that debugging stuff and had hundreds of logs sent to me and what do you do with them?I want to watch motogp and last year I readily found it on BT etc and was able to watch it all-now I can,t even find it.Is the kodi program starting to go down the drain?If not why is it working so poorly?
A dedicated fan.Duett
(2016-04-16, 16:38)duett Wrote: [ -> ]I have been using Kodi and formerly xbmc for years.It is now working worse than ever.I have it on windows mac and fire tv and they are all the same.Many many times you click on something and it says not available check log.I went through all that debugging stuff and had hundreds of logs sent to me and what do you do with them?I want to watch motogp and last year I readily found it on BT etc and was able to watch it all-now I can,t even find it.Is the kodi program starting to go down the drain?If not why is it working so poorly?
A dedicated fan.Duett

Because you are watching illegally pirated content and didn't read the forum rules perhaps?
(2016-04-16, 16:38)duett Wrote: [ -> ]A dedicated fan.
Of what, pirating?