Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Library Node Editor - Exception
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,
on Windows 10, when i try to use "Library Node Editor" and i try to change icon of an item, I got this error:

Code:
00:00:00 T:11636   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: ('value',)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.library.node.editor\addon.py", line 751, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.library.node.editor\addon.py", line 241, in __init__
                                                ATTRIB.editIcon( self.PARAMS[ "actionPath" ], self.PARAMS[ "value" ] )
                                            KeyError: ('value',)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Any Idea?
Sorry - as the person who, I believe, knows the library node editor scripts code better than anyone else, I don't keep a general look on threads in the program add-ons forum, so have only just seen your thread - for a quicker response, please consider adding to an existing thread, rather than starting a new one.

Chances are you are trying to change the icon for a node which doesn't have an icon associated with it - this is the only situation I can think that would lead to to the error you are showing. However, I can't confirm or fix this with the log snippet you have posted. Please post a complete debug log (wiki) and we can confirm where the issue is coming from (though, as this PR confirms, my fixes aren't quickly picked up)