Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi Bluetooth no sound but Netflix sound works
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ever since i upgraded to jarvis, my Bluetooth doesn't work on kodi. I'll hear my scrolling and click sounds but once i stream in an addon there is nothing. I had repaired it and rebooted several times and gotten it to work the other day and now it's mute again. And again, there are no Bluetooth sound problems playing Netflix or prime on same device.
Yep having the same issue on my Fire TV with only Kodi, it worked yesterday now all at once nothing. Everything works except streaming a movie or show in Kodi
Hey, I am having the same issue. It used to work fine for two or three days, then when the pi rebooted, my bluetooth cannot be connected to anymore.
I found a working method. I rebooted my Fire Tv, and then If I go and open Kodi, and begin my stream, then pause a few seconds in, and then turn on my bluetooth, it has been working that way. I was so used to turning my bluetooth on as soon as my fire tv loaded, but now it seems like you must wait until Kodi is already loaded and streaming to turn it on.

Note that I didn't mean I reboot every time I go to watch. It was just initially after my sound went out. So far, so good now as long as I start Kodi first before bluetooth.

Can you guys try that and post back here. Hopefully it's the way it's supposed to work and not just a bug in mine.