Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [REQUEST] BBC iPlayer (Video) Plugin or Script?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Geeba Wrote:"Looking forward to the gloss being added to this brill plugin!"

Will there be any Huh will it ever look like it did as a script? looked DAM good then!

I'm concentrating on the plugin at the moment (since it's easier to maintain), but am planning to also have a fully-featured script as well with a pretty front-end, with pictures, synopsis, queuing, categories and all sorts, as pretty as (or prettier than) the old one.

It's all just a matter of finding time to do it!
right, think I was being a bit thick... the video names don't show up in "Library Mode", if i switch library mode off then all the names magically appear! yay!
I'm getting zero programmes returned. Running latest T3CH and Oct 10 script on an Xbox.

Any ideas?
matt! Wrote:I'm getting zero programmes returned. Running latest T3CH and Oct 10 script on an Xbox.

Any ideas?

I can't help unless you provide xbmc.log! (remember to turn system debugging log on, run the plugin, and then upload the log to pastebin and link here)
I'm posting this in case anyone else finds this useful. I'd been unable to get the Iplayer pluggin working until I discovered that I had a check against "Enable HTTP Proxy" in my network settings. After removing this the plugin works fine! I'm really looking forward to seeing how this develops.
johnsto Wrote:I can't help unless you provide xbmc.log! (remember to turn system debugging log on, run the plugin, and then upload the log to pastebin and link here)
Hi,

I'll have to read up how to enable debugging, but am happy to post my log!

matt
matt! Wrote:I'll have to read up how to enable debugging, but am happy to post my log!

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=226...tcount=560
Thanks, I'll do that too
Just a heads-up, the latest version features a few channel icons, and is also much much quicker.

SVN .zip is here: http://xbmc-iplayer.googlecode.com/svn/t...plugin.zip
The latest version works for me, so no need to post my debug log.

Thanks!

Is there any way to increase the buffer size? All my streams re-buffer after approx 8 seconds. I have my internet video buffer set to 4096 in XBMC settings.
I can confirm the same issue (though i have no idea what my xbmc connection settings are),any stream buffers, plays for 8 seconds, buffers again then plays as normal.

EDIT: But otherwise it's f-ing fantastic!
Yes, it's worth mentioning that this is really great and props to the developers
Do I still need to use a non t3ch build for this folks? or is it currently working with the latest t3ch build?

I've just tested it and found it hanging after selecting programs. Will do a bit of fiddling around and post a log up if I'm stuck.

If the latest t3ch build via updater won't work though please do let me know Wink
Hey folks,

Problem solved, my dash was loading the wrong xbmc installation despite the fact I thought I'd edited it. It works great now.

Thanks again all. This plugin is great! Wink
TheBoxMan Wrote:Do I still need to use a non t3ch build for this folks? or is it currently working with the latest t3ch build?

Glad to see you solved the problem later. Several people including me have been posting that it works with the t3ch beta2 build. Perhaps the posts aren't getting through Rolleyes