Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Option to delay switching back refresh rate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My proposal is to have a setting (probably through advancedsettings.xml or the Expert view in the GUI) to allow users to set a delay for when Kodi switches back to the GUI interface.

In binge watching scenarios of TV series, this would avoid the switching back and forth between episodes.

In TV channel browsing, the same as above.

Thanks for reading.
I'd like an option that completely disables refresh rate switching for TV. It's kinda annoying while zapping through channels since my tv takes 2-3 seconds for every change.
(2016-04-21, 12:09)tam1m Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like an option that completely disables refresh rate switching for TV. It's kinda annoying while zapping through channels since my tv takes 2-3 seconds for every change.

are you saying it switches refresh rate every time you switch channels? if this is the case something is wrong.
set it to "only on start/stop" and it will not switch during zapping but only if you start/stop playback...
Not a TV user here, so I missed the "only on start/stop" functionality. The request remains, for other kind of video content, I guess.
(2016-04-22, 07:04)Memphiz Wrote: [ -> ]set it to "only on start/stop" and it will not switch during zapping but only if you start/stop playback...

it should never change on channel switch regardless of this setting