Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: no more movie information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I'm going kind of crazy after trying to solve a little problem ;o)

I have several Kodi clients (Windows and on QNAP-NAS) and after "something" must have happened I don't get any more any movie Information. I have chosen "Information" as default Action, but when I select a movie it starts immediately playing. Even if I select "Choose" as default select action (and of course select then "Information") no Information ist given, but the movie starts immediately.

Any helpful suggestion?

Kodi 15.2

misfunction is independent of OS (doesn't work on Win 7 64 SP1 and QNAP-NAS)

Regards

Puki
Please remove your log from the forum, post a complete debug log to a paste site and let us have the url.
I have solved the Problem - installing the scraper (Universal Movie Scraper) on my clients brought the information back.

But why this occured from one day to another - I don't know... As far as I know I didn't ever install or deinstall any scrapers on the clients. Only on my "master-Kodi" I use scrapers and then I share the SQL-db with my QNAP-NAS.

Well, in the moment everything is fine ;o)
Might have been a temporary outage on the server you were previously scraping from.
But this occured for some days!

What I'm wondering about is, that I've never intentionally installed or de-installed any scraper on the Clients...