Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Youtube Addon - Channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I follow and watch a channel on YouTube. On my laptop, I have subscribed to that channel and it shows up in the list of subscriptions (on the laptop). However, within Kodi, in the YouTube Add-on, the list of subscriptions is empty even thought I am logged in (authorized) with the same login. Is there a way to get it to list subscribed channels?

Currently, in the youtube addon I search for the keywords, then select channels to find the channel I want.

Thank you.
Check out this thread, you may need to update the plug-in.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...new+thread
Thank you. I have updated the add-on but issue remains. However, I have been able to work around it by adding the YourTube channel to Kodi favorites.
Try to log out, then uninstall your addon, make sure that your youtube folder in userdata folder is deleted. After that you can install newest Youtube from that repo, and log in again. It worked with me Smile
(2016-04-28, 12:05)sammy08 Wrote: [ -> ]Try to log out, then uninstall your addon, make sure that your youtube folder in userdata folder is deleted. After that you can install newest Youtube from that repo, and log in again. It worked with me Smile

Thanks. I'll try that. :-)