Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [split] Kodi Version Choice problems.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I access Kodi through my fire stick as of two days ago Amazon has not allowed me access to kodi unless i set up an account with them .They are requesting a credit card and have completely block any access to my Kodi.Does anyone know what I can do about this.
(2016-04-30, 22:51)Deborah Durish Wrote: [ -> ]I access Kodi through my fire stick as of two days ago Amazon has not allowed me access to kodi unless i set up an account with them .They are requesting a credit card and have completely block any access to my Kodi.Does anyone know what I can do about this.
Use a computer and create an Amazon account. Then go to your device and put in your credentials. It's been awhile since I did mine, but u don't think you are required to put in your credit card.

Idok Fire
I can not access my fire stick ,Kodi at all.It states connect to net work on my tv,when I connect successfully then it states Register with Amazon account and ask for a credit card number. Please Help
split thread
Was the stick you bought a used one?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/d...=201452550
Thread moved to Android and merged with the other post.

Please do not duplicate post, once it's enough.