Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: NO PVR CLIENT OPTION IN ADD ONS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there, thanks for picking my thread!

I have a build which i have built and installed onto a box for my friend. He wants to add an IPTV M3U url using iptv simple client. However........ when i was talking over the phone the directions to enable a pvr client and set up the url we hit a snag.

This is the path we took.

SYSTEM>ADDONS>MY ADDONS>Huh?? (NO PVR CLIENTS OPTIONS) Huh?? we are using aeon not skin. (no other problem on boxes using this skin)

I went to Live Tv select enabled and clicked ok and it just defaulted back to original setting of disabled.

I built the same build on another box using the SD card and I have the PVR Client option!

I have asked my friend to turn off safe settings on the internet settings as he is with virgin.... looks like they are all off anyway.

I have asked him to try the box on another network to see by way of elimination. But I can't see how the network would effect what you saw on the menus. its part of the build...

any ideas.... anyone?? I don't think I'm missing any dependancies cos like i say i build another box exactly the same way.?

(Kodi 16.0 android box)

thanks for your time!