Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi not processing <sets> tag from Ember Media Manager Beta 1.4.7.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am currently 16.1 and Ember Media Manager Beta 1.4.7.2 x86.
I was using Ember Media Manager 1.3.20 up until yesterday when i started using 1.4.7.2 and after i re-scraped all my movies and movie sets in 1.4.7.2 i noticed Kodi was still using the old movie sets names, i used to have the collection names as <movie> [sets] not is <movie> collection.
It turned out that EMM 1.3.20 was using <set> xml tag which Kodi loves to use
<set>300 Collection<set>
But when re-scraped with EMM 1.4.7.2, EMM is using the xml tag <sets> like below
<sets>
<set tmdbcolid="125570">300 Collection</set>
</sets>
Which Kodi cannot seem to understand and process, so now none of my sets are currently working. Only when i change the NFOs with the <set> tag does kodi processes them. Which if I re-scrape my movies again the nfos are overwritten with the <sets> tag again.
Am I doing something wrong? is there some option that i am missing?
According to the wiki the convention is <set>name</set> and for me it's always been that way, although many moons ago you could have the movie in multiple sets, but that usage has been depreciated, but now we have the ability to organize through the GUI Movie sets (wiki) Perhaps you have to give the author of EMM a bit of a nudge.
I just tried changing both 300 and 300 - Rise of an empire NFOs with
<sets>
300 Collection
</sets>
This did not work and according to the wiki when using NFO for movie sets the convention seems to be <set> not <sets> which makes sense according to what i am seeing. So i will be going to Ember Media Manager's forum and see where i can have that tag changed from sets to set or if there is some other option.
4 Movie sets
<movie>
<title>Hellboy - Uncut Extended</title>
<set>Hellboy Collection</set>
<sorttitle>Hellboy 1</sorttitle>
</movie>
http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/1487
<set><name>Hell Boy</name></set>
<set><name>300 Collection</name></set>

my bad should be set