Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Hide Show from Library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a feature or plugin that lets you hide specific shows you've added? I have added 10 shows and 3 i'm not actively seeing some of them but down want to delete them and completely remove them from library. Can i just hide and unhide them instead.
One way to do that is to set the particular view to hide watched shows and then mark the shows you want hidden as watched (that's what I do). In the default Confluence skin that option is in the left blade, so if you're in a given view I think using the left arrow key will open the blade.
That stinks because there are watched shows i do not want to hide, and unwatched that i do. Also marking them as watched will make me forget which episodes i've seen.
Video nodes (wiki). You can use the video node editor add-on and exclude those shows for the default nodes. I would make a video tag (wiki) so it's easy to tag a show as "exclude", and then any show with the tag will be excluded from your nodes.