Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mimic 5.x for Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Is it possible to change the default highlight icon of the player? By default it select the audio icon, I think it will be better default to the play/pause icon, as some the android tv box, include this one from google don't have play/pause button. ( eg: https://www.android.com/intl/en_hk/tv/xiaomi-mi-box/ )

Redesigned the widget layout when using fanart or logos, and added an option for landscape art. Works best with widgets based on library paths I've found...

(2016-12-28, 21:34)DummyPLUG Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to change the default highlight icon of the player? By default it select the audio icon, I think it will be better default to the play/pause icon, as some the android tv box, include this one from google don't have play/pause button. ( eg: https://www.android.com/intl/en_hk/tv/xiaomi-mi-box/ )
Will have to think about this one. The play/pause button is not always available for PVR so wouldn't make a good default in every case.
Thanks braz for continuing to improve your skin, It was already my favorite skin, but little by little it become even better.
THX for the improvements.
In logo and landscape view you could avoid to show text? IMHO is not necessary. Maybe you could show other info instead of the name.
Or better: add this choice like an option for each widget inside the settings.

I love mimic: I use it from about two years after trying all the other skin for Kodi. A tons of Thumbs up for braz!

I tried to remove <include>ThumbnailItemBackground</include> to hide the gray box under the widget box, but I did some bullshit and all the widget stopped working. There are a lot of <include>ThumbnailItemBackground</include> and it's not clear (at least for me) witch include to comment/remove to reach my purpose.
Maybe you could consider to add this like another option for the users inside the widget settings. Wink :*
Hi braz with the latest change you made to thumbnail view for episode, it lost the watched/in progress indicator.
(2016-12-29, 23:05)lollo78 Wrote: [ -> ]THX for the improvements.
In logo and landscape view you could avoid to show text? IMHO is not necessary. Maybe you could show other info instead of the name.
Or better: add this choice like an option for each widget inside the settings.

I love mimic: I use it from about two years after trying all the other skin for Kodi. A tons of Thumbs up for braz!

I tried to remove <include>ThumbnailItemBackground</include> to hide the gray box under the widget box, but I did some bullshit and all the widget stopped working. There are a lot of <include>ThumbnailItemBackground</include> and it's not clear (at least for me) witch include to comment/remove to reach my purpose.
Maybe you could consider to add this like another option for the users inside the widget settings. Wink :*
Sorry, won't be adding any options. If logo or landscape art isn't available, it falls back to fanart. So not going to change the label as it would be needed in this case.
(2016-12-30, 20:27)mac1202 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi braz with the latest change you made to thumbnail view for episode, it lost the watched/in progress indicator.
I can't replicate here, I'm seeing watched indicators for the landscape widget and landscape thumbnail view for episodes.
If you select tvshow or movie genres as your widget, it will now display the correct icons...

(2016-12-31, 05:59)braz Wrote: [ -> ]I can't replicate here, I'm seeing watched indicators for the landscape widget and landscape thumbnail view for episodes.

Maybe I have mistaken the view name, I was talking about the view on the second screenshot :

(2016-12-31, 13:50)mac1202 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-31, 05:59)braz Wrote: [ -> ]I can't replicate here, I'm seeing watched indicators for the landscape widget and landscape thumbnail view for episodes.

Maybe I have mistaken the view name, I was talking about the view on the second screenshot :
Ah, got it. Fixed on github, also fixed the overlay icons for the PVR Recordings window.
Just pushed an update for lyrics display on music viz...all credit goes to manfeed!

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=302448

(2016-12-31, 19:48)braz Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, got it. Fixed on github, also fixed the overlay icons for the PVR Recordings window.

Thanks for the fix, but it use the old style indicator can you make it use the new one Smile

(2017-01-01, 10:36)mac1202 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-31, 19:48)braz Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, got it. Fixed on github, also fixed the overlay icons for the PVR Recordings window.

Thanks for the fix, but it use the old style indicator can you make it use the new one Smile
That's what I get for not testing the fix last time. Should actually be fixed now. Wink
Thanks it s perfect now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48