Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mimic 5.x for Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
(2017-01-08, 07:24)braz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-08, 06:09)jmurph116 Wrote: [ -> ]Having an issue with the keyboard autocompletion script. It's very inconsistent. Sometimes I can click a. Option once and it will populate immediately...other times I have to mash my select button like 50 times before it works. Any chance for a solution? Happens on every skin I use on kodi 17. Using the rc 3 nightly.
Haven't noticed that here, but if it's happening on every skin, then it's not a skin issue. There isn't a thread specifically for that addon, so you could try creating an issue on github and posting a link to your debug log.

https://github.com/phil65/plugin.program.autocompletion

Left Phil a message. Thanks!
Hi, Hopefully someone can guide me. I have The mimic Build as a wizard. Works perfect when you install it on a pc through the wizard. However when you install it on android device or firestick it hangs on 89% and does not install fully.

Any help? This is something that recently started happening. I love Mimic!
(2017-01-08, 19:30)sancg010 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Hopefully someone can guide me. I have The mimic Build as a wizard. Works perfect when you install it on a pc through the wizard. However when you install it on android device or firestick it hangs on 89% and does not install fully.

Any help? This is something that recently started happening. I love Mimic!
I've never heard of the mimic build. You shouldn't need to use any wizards, and they aren't supported here. Recommend installing skins directly from the Kodi addon browser.
I'm on the process of making a personal skin, and granted I have no clue how to code. So I'v been playing with skins and codes lol. Horrible results. I was wondering if you could tell me the code for the zoom effect you get when you hover over a movie? Would mean the world for me. I love that effect.
The skin still works in the latest nightly, just needed to change the "xbmc.gui" to 5.13.0.

The import/export skin settings hasn't been working for me the last few times I've tried. I just did a fresh LibreElec install, and cant seem to get the skin settings to import.
Got the new version via the release channel, and file sizes and watched icons are working beautifully in the video file listings. Thank you very much!
(2017-01-08, 23:58)Swageroni_ Wrote: [ -> ]I'm on the process of making a personal skin, and granted I have no clue how to code. So I'v been playing with skins and codes lol. Horrible results. I was wondering if you could tell me the code for the zoom effect you get when you hover over a movie? Would mean the world for me. I love that effect.
Don't have it in front of me at the moment, but take a look at View_500_Wall.xml.
(2017-01-11, 04:11)Mfleigle Wrote: [ -> ]The skin still works in the latest nightly, just needed to change the "xbmc.gui" to 5.13.0.

The import/export skin settings hasn't been working for me the last few times I've tried. I just did a fresh LibreElec install, and cant seem to get the skin settings to import.
It may work for now, but not recommended for Kodi 18 as it could break at any time. I won't be starting on the next version until well after Kodi 17 is released.

For backing up skin settings, make sure you have marcelveldt's beta repo and scripts installed, see first post.
(2017-01-11, 04:16)Tarkus_ Wrote: [ -> ]Got the new version via the release channel, and file sizes and watched icons are working beautifully in the video file listings. Thank you very much!
Thanks, glad you like it!
is it possible to mark a whole directory as Watched/Unwatched? i only have directories with files no extra fancy stuff like fanart and imdb things etc. just need a simple skin that has the watche/unwatched on folder level. On file level its possible but if i have 100 files in 1 folder that i watched already i need to mark them 1 by 1 dont want to do that.
(2017-01-12, 23:39)Little_Kitty Wrote: [ -> ]is it possible to mark a whole directory as Watched/Unwatched? i only have directories with files no extra fancy stuff like fanart and imdb things etc. just need a simple skin that has the watche/unwatched on folder level. On file level its possible but if i have 100 files in 1 folder that i watched already i need to mark them 1 by 1 dont want to do that.
Does the context menu on folders give you an option to mark as watched? If not, this is a Kodi limitation, there's nothing the skin can do in that case.

Or is the option available, you just need the watched indicators to show up? If that is the case, I can take a look.
(2017-01-13, 00:35)braz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-12, 23:39)Little_Kitty Wrote: [ -> ]is it possible to mark a whole directory as Watched/Unwatched? i only have directories with files no extra fancy stuff like fanart and imdb things etc. just need a simple skin that has the watche/unwatched on folder level. On file level its possible but if i have 100 files in 1 folder that i watched already i need to mark them 1 by 1 dont want to do that.
Does the context menu on folders give you an option to mark as watched? If not, this is a Kodi limitation, there's nothing the skin can do in that case.

Or is the option available, you just need the watched indicators to show up? If that is the case, I can take a look.

Not anymore it did do that before. but no idea since which version its gone now. I really miss it Sad
(2017-01-13, 00:44)Little_Kitty Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-13, 00:35)braz Wrote: [ -> ]

Not anymore it did do that before. but no idea since which version its gone now. I really miss it Sad

I just tested this on the latest version of SPMC (based on Jarvis), using the Mimic skin, and the context menu for folders does indeed have options to watch or unwatch the entire folder. So I guess Krypton removed that option, for whatever reason.
(2017-01-13, 01:33)Tarkus_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-13, 00:44)Little_Kitty Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-13, 00:35)braz Wrote: [ -> ]Does the context menu on folders give you an option to mark as watched? If not, this is a Kodi limitation, there's nothing the skin can do in that case.

I just tested this on the latest version of SPMC (based on Jarvis), using the Mimic skin, and the context menu for folders does indeed have options to watch or unwatch the entire folder. So I guess Krypton removed that option, for whatever reason.
yea sadly Sad
(2017-01-13, 14:14)Little_Kitty Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-13, 01:33)Tarkus_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-13, 00:44)Little_Kitty Wrote: [ -> ]Not anymore it did do that before. but no idea since which version its gone now. I really miss it Sad

yea sadly Sad

There is hope! In SPMC there is no context item to toggle watched status for streams. I need that, so I started thinking about a way around it. I fired up the Keymap Editor add-on, and went to Videos > Item Action. There is a function there to toggle watched status. I assigned it to a button on my remote (you can assign a hot key if you're using a keyboard), and voila -- it works! I went ahead and tested it on a video folder, and it works there -- but only one way. That is, it marked the entire folder watched, but I couldn't get it to toggle it back to unwatched. The good news is, toggling each item individually is really fast with a button on my remote, when you don't have to mess with the context menu. It even automatically advances to the next video in the list, so I just had to keep pressing the button.

I didn't test this on Krypton (since Krypton keeps crashing on me, for some reason), but I can't imagine why it wouldn't work. Keymap Editor works the same way in Krypton. Hope that helps.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48