Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mimic 5.x for Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
(2017-02-28, 01:26)braz Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! Sorry though, no plans to add any more views...

Ok, I guess I will have to adopt a new view then.
I understand you can't address all of our demands, that's only normal Wink

Keep up the good work !
This looks pretty neat, my popcorn is blue:

watch gallery
How did you get the rating tab ?
(2017-03-01, 12:07)mac1202 Wrote: [ -> ]How did you get the rating tab ?
It should be on the video info dialog for movies if you have skin helper service installed.
I use skin helper 1.1.5 from marcelveldt beta repo and I don't have it. Is there an option to enable somewhere ?
Edit : It work it just the first time you have to wait a little bit for the tab to be show. Probably the time to fetch the info online.
(2017-03-01, 17:19)mac1202 Wrote: [ -> ]I use skin helper 1.1.5 from marcelveldt beta repo and I don't have it. Is there an option to enable somewhere ?
Edit : It work it just the first time you have to wait a little bit for the tab to be show. Probably the time to fetch the info online.
Yeah, it should cache the results so next time will be quicker.
braz,

I did a fresh install and my popcorn is still blue, any idea on what is causing this?

edit:
textures file has blue popcorn and you are missing the spilt image

thanks
(2017-03-02, 02:01)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]braz,

I did a fresh install and my popcorn is still blue, any idea on what is causing this?

edit:

thanks
I thought when you posted the photo that you changed it to blue. No idea what caused that, not sure what you mean but sounds like you figured it out?
(2017-03-02, 02:43)braz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-02, 02:01)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]braz,

edit:

thanks
I thought when you posted the photo that you changed it to blue. No idea what caused that, not sure what you mean but sounds like you figured it out?

I used Kodi texture to decomprees your textures file that downloads with the skin. In other words, the source file has blue popcorn, I assume I am not the only one with this issue.
(2017-03-02, 03:01)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]I used Kodi texture to decomprees your textures file that downloads with the skin. In other words, the source file has blue popcorn, I assume I am not the only one with this issue.
The source image isn't blue. This likely means that the Kodi texture tool is choking on that image. I'll see if I can upload a version that doesn't get turned blue.
Firstly bras, many thanks for a great skin.

Just had a question / request. I have all my videos set up in the view where there are DVD in a grid and a fanshot and description to the right. Just wondering whether it is easy to adjust the format of the video description. In particular, I was wondering whether it can be full justified (rather than just left sided) and smaller gaps between the lines.

Much appreciated.

Edit: couldn't insert photo.
(2017-03-04, 09:39)dubbud Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly bras, many thanks for a great skin.

Just had a question / request. I have all my videos set up in the view where there are DVD in a grid and a fanshot and description to the right. Just wondering whether it is easy to adjust the format of the video description. In particular, I was wondering whether it can be full justified (rather than just left sided) and smaller gaps between the lines.

Much appreciated.

Edit: couldn't insert photo.
I'm guessing you mean Infowall view? No plans to justify any text boxes, you would need to edit the view XML to do this.
[/quote]
I'm guessing you mean Infowall view? No plans to justify any text boxes, you would need to edit the view XML to do this.
[/quote]

thanks, managed to add an extra line with the justify command.
Hi all, Is there any way I can move the menu to the top so that it is like the previous. I am looking at getting rid of the header bar and moving the menu to the top.
[/quote]

thanks, managed to add an extra line with the justify command.
[/quote]

Can you share your modification please? I'm also interested in justify the text. Thanks in advance.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48