Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mimic 5.x for Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
(2017-03-22, 21:55)braz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-22, 21:53)StreamMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-22, 21:43)braz Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure that worked the same way in mimic 3. The fallback is only displayed if the add-on or library item doesn't have a fanart.
I (somehow) disabled the backgrounds in Mimic 3,but can't seem to do it now 😕
You can disable fanart in the dialog that lets you set it by section (I think).
In Estuary, when I disable "Show media fanart as background", it has the desired effect.
Hi !

How to add a field that would be displayed between "PLAY" and "CAST" items in the movie sheet ?

If it's not possible : how to add at least one personal fields (which could be displayed at the same place than director, years OR BEST than play/cast items (without being between them)) ?

Thanks for your help
(2017-03-23, 12:27)VERSEAU44 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi !

How to add a field that would be displayed between "PLAY" and "CAST" items in the movie sheet ?

If it's not possible : how to add at least one personal fields (which could be displayed at the same place than director, years OR BEST than play/cast items (without being between them)) ?

Thanks for your help
Not sure I understand, can you illustrate with a screenshot?
(2017-03-23, 16:05)braz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-23, 12:27)VERSEAU44 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi !
Thanks for your help

Not sure I understand, can you illustrate with a screenshot?

To see what I mean : click on
(2017-03-22, 21:55)braz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-22, 21:53)StreamMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-22, 21:43)braz Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure that worked the same way in mimic 3. The fallback is only displayed if the add-on or library item doesn't have a fanart.
I (somehow) disabled the backgrounds in Mimic 3,but can't seem to do it now 😕
You can disable fanart in the dialog that lets you set it by section (I think).
In Mimic v3.4.2, there is a setting to disable Fanart: "Backgrounds/Setup section backgrounds/FanartBig Grinisabled".

Could that setting be added to Mimic v5?

Thanks
(2017-03-24, 23:19)braz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-23, 17:30)StreamMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-22, 21:55)braz Wrote: [ -> ]You can disable fanart in the dialog that lets you set it by section (I think).
In Mimic v3.4.2, there is a setting to disable Fanart: "Backgrounds/Setup section backgrounds/FanartBig Grinisabled".

Thanks
Ah, forgot I had reconfigured the backgrounds options in Mimic v5. Won't be adding the section backgrounds option back, but may look into adding an option to disable all fanart.
Thanks.

Today, I found the setting for disabling fanart in the xml file (but not in the GUI). I changed it to "true" and that eliminated all fanart except for items in the Addons section.
Hi braz !

My picture'll be deleted in two days : did you understand my request with this screenshot ?

Thanks for your help ...
(2017-03-25, 09:37)VERSEAU44 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi braz !

My picture'll be deleted in two days : did you understand my request with this screenshot ?

Thanks for your help ...

Your picture doesn't show up, I've been waiting for you to fix it. Smile
(2017-03-25, 18:23)braz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-25, 09:37)VERSEAU44 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi braz !

Thanks for your help ...

Your picture doesn't show up, I've been waiting for you to fix it. Smile

Strange : I see it at now !!! I send it to you by MP ...
(2017-03-25, 02:17)StreamMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-24, 23:19)braz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-23, 17:30)StreamMan Wrote: [ -> ]In Mimic v3.4.2, there is a setting to disable Fanart: "Backgrounds/Setup section backgrounds/FanartBig Grinisabled".

Thanks
Ah, forgot I had reconfigured the backgrounds options in Mimic v5. Won't be adding the section backgrounds option back, but may look into adding an option to disable all fanart.
Thanks.

Today, I found the setting for disabling fanart in the xml file (but not in the GUI). I changed it to "true" and that eliminated all fanart except for items in the Addons section.
Braz,

Should have asked earlier:

Is there any way to disable the fanart background that appears when selecting addon, info or settings?
(2017-03-25, 19:35)StreamMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-25, 02:17)StreamMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-24, 23:19)braz Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, forgot I had reconfigured the backgrounds options in Mimic v5. Won't be adding the section backgrounds option back, but may look into adding an option to disable all fanart.
Thanks.

Braz,

Should have asked earlier:

Is there any way to disable the fanart background that appears when selecting addon, info or settings?
Not without editing skin XML files. Look in Includes_Backgrounds.xml.
Hi Braz,

Quite a simple question...hope in a simple answer as well... Wink

How is possible to prevent the pop-up asking to install the ExtendedInfo script when entering in the info page of a movie/tv show or episode if I don't want to install that add-on?

Thanks in advance.
Ciao Braz,

With reference to the Info page of a movie/tv show episode, a couple of questions related to the media flags:

- Would it be possible to have displayed nearby the media information the MPAA and the Top 250? This would be save space in the main window to display the Studios and Director (first screenshot);
- When the Top 250 is not present (second screenshot), using the approach above, it would be possible to display the duration (actually missing).

Note: Of course the order of the labels should be the same in both cases.

With reference to the Shift view:

- Would it be possible to add the missing icons related to the media information (i.e. aspect ratio and channels) as well as the MPAA, Top 250 and the rating? This would help to have already an almost complete view of the movie details.

Do these changes make sense for you? Thanks in advance for your feedback.
(2017-03-27, 23:10)axlt2002 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Braz,

Quite a simple question...hope in a simple answer as well... Wink

How is possible to prevent the pop-up asking to install the ExtendedInfo script when entering in the info page of a movie/tv show or episode if I don't want to install that add-on?

Thanks in advance.
I have the visibility set to only show those elements if the extendedinfo script is installed, but Kodi still prompts to install it. Nothing the skin can do AFAIK, except to completely remove support for the script.
(2017-03-28, 14:37)axlt2002 Wrote: [ -> ]Ciao Braz,

With reference to the Info page of a movie/tv show episode, a couple of questions related to the media flags:

- Would it be possible to have displayed nearby the media information the MPAA and the Top 250? This would be save space in the main window to display the Studios and Director (first screenshot);
- When the Top 250 is not present (second screenshot), using the approach above, it would be possible to display the duration (actually missing).

Note: Of course the order of the labels should be the same in both cases.

With reference to the Shift view:

- Would it be possible to add the missing icons related to the media information (i.e. aspect ratio and channels) as well as the MPAA, Top 250 and the rating? This would help to have already an almost complete view of the movie details.

Do these changes make sense for you? Thanks in advance for your feedback.

No plans to change the media flags. MPAA is kind of a pain since there are different country labels.

Just fixed duration for video info dialog. Available now on github.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48