Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mimic 5.x for Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
any option to disable fanart background?
(2017-06-11, 11:01)chrispe Wrote: [ -> ]any option to disable fanart background?
No option in skin settings, probably the easiest way to do this is described here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=315846
hmm... it worked but only for the movies list view, mainly i want to disable it at home screen
Hi braz,

Any chance of the ability to use UP/DOWN keys to directly scroll through channels on the PVR when the video is playing rather than having to press the info key first?
Or could you tell me how to edit to enable this?

Cheers
braz,

can u please advise if i have an xml file and i want to preset the view to be thumbnails..what could i put - if anything - into my xml or somehow make my default view as thumbnail? i want to hard code it in rather than always having to click and click and click

thanks for all your super work
(2017-06-13, 14:35)kjb85 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi braz,

Any chance of the ability to use UP/DOWN keys to directly scroll through channels on the PVR when the video is playing rather than having to press the info key first?
Or could you tell me how to edit to enable this?

Cheers
I'm not too familiar with pvr, I could only get it working after pressing info.
(2017-06-14, 00:43)Perfect Styles Wrote: [ -> ]braz,

can u please advise if i have an xml file and i want to preset the view to be thumbnails..what could i put - if anything - into my xml or somehow make my default view as thumbnail? i want to hard code it in rather than always having to click and click and click

thanks for all your super work
Kodi remembers the view modes, I won't be adding any hacks to force a particular view. I'm guessing you must be referring to addons that always default to List view? There's nothing the skin can do about that, it would require Kodi changes.
(2017-06-03, 17:38)kikinjo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-16, 10:27)helpnewguy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having trouble with subtitles while using mouse, when i hover subtitles icon, if i try to move the cursor to click download the pop up dialogue disappears, is there a fix for this issue? Everything else work great.

Also having this issue, no way to download subtitles.
I changed the video OSD button for subtitles so it launches the subtitle search dialog. This will allow mouse users to download subtitles, though you still won't be able to access the options in the drop down list. Those options can also be found in the audio settings dialog though. Available now on github.
Is there a way to get widget sort order to default to the order of the addon?

at the moment if you select "none" it defaults to alphabetical rather than the order originally in the add-on

reason being. I use google music and have a widget set up for all artists.

in google music experience the artists are ordered "correctly" as in "the beatles" come between "bates motel" and "billy brag" , the jesus and mary chain come between "jeff mangum" and "john lee hooker"

but, even if you have sorting on the widget to "none", they all appear under "T" for "the"... (which is mega frustrating)

i just want it to draw the sort order exactly as is in the add-on

(2016-11-01, 18:18)BobCratchett Wrote: [ -> ]When using a playlist as a widget, make sure "Group by" is set to "Default" and not "None', as this will mess up the ordering.

this from another thread is possibly the answer, but "default" is not an option anymore, only none, last played, last used, name, rating, year
Hi Braz ! I love this skin!. Sleek and smooth! I have a question. I want to shorten the time of the random backgrounds cycle. I used to find <timeperimage> in defaults in another skin. where would i be able to adjust ?

TYI!!!!!!!!!!!
@Karellen - please read carefully - I ask about youtube addon and mimic skins - both are official. Earlier I asked about another add-on and you move my post to trash (and that's ok) but they (mimic and kodi) are official.. On my computer I have "clean" kodi without prohibited addons.

Is there a chance to set a solid background for the whole kodi in the mimic skin (on home, on list view, movie info etc)? For now, on the main screen, when you add a widget with for example youtube (official kodi addon from official repository), and hover over the widget box, the background changes from default to addon background (youtube wallpaper). (i use this modification to change in listview: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=315846 - the only problem for now are widgets...)
I would like to have one background everywhere.
@tomasiek - please read carefully the Forum Rules and Banned Add-ons which state that if you have banned add-ons installed, you are ineligible for support... regardless of what you are asking. It doesn't matter how official the questions are.

Please post a debug log.
Approx. I understand in part. Partially not. I read forum rules, I understand that I can not ask for illegal add-ons, or roam etc, etc. And that is why the first post went to the trash. But nowhere is the information that I can not ask at all if the problem does not concern this type of add-ons. Nevermind.
The log has nothing to do with it, because it's not a bug in the skin or widget - I mean where I have to modify the background for widgets in the skin files.
But as you wish...
https://pastebin.com/1zCFKE7r
Thanks @tomasiek. All good.
(2017-07-27, 10:43)tomasiek Wrote: [ -> ]@Karellen - please read carefully - I ask about youtube addon and mimic skins - both are official. Earlier I asked about another add-on and you move my post to trash (and that's ok) but they (mimic and kodi) are official.. On my computer I have "clean" kodi without prohibited addons.

Is there a chance to set a solid background for the whole kodi in the mimic skin (on home, on list view, movie info etc)? For now, on the main screen, when you add a widget with for example youtube (official kodi addon from official repository), and hover over the widget box, the background changes from default to addon background (youtube wallpaper). (i use this modification to change in listview: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=315846 - the only problem for now are widgets...)
I would like to have one background everywhere.

Simple solutions are best. I removed the fanart.jpg file from the installation directory of the youtube plugin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48