Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mimic 5.x for Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-09-14, 16:41)tteckster Wrote: [ -> ]posted in wrong forum (Mimic 4). Lets try again in the correct forum.

Default Widgets-----PVR Channels has stopped showing (using as widget). PVR Channels (with artwork) still works (as widget). Is it a Kodi or Skin problem. I stay up to date with Kodi 17 Nightlies and Mimic 5 git. I'm using script.skin.helper.service-1.0.107, Kodi 17 20160913-8d4a5bb and the newest Mimic 5 from git.

I believe it started happening with your latest PVR dialog adjustment? I stepped back a version with skin helper service, same result. I didn't save Mimic 5 previous git before current git.

I added a logo widget art option, will check if that affects this widget.

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-09-14, 16:41)tteckster Wrote: [ -> ]posted in wrong forum (Mimic 4). Lets try again in the correct forum.

Default Widgets-----PVR Channels has stopped showing (using as widget). PVR Channels (with artwork) still works (as widget). Is it a Kodi or Skin problem. I stay up to date with Kodi 17 Nightlies and Mimic 5 git. I'm using script.skin.helper.service-1.0.107, Kodi 17 20160913-8d4a5bb and the newest Mimic 5 from git.

I believe it started happening with your latest PVR dialog adjustment? I stepped back a version with skin helper service, same result. I didn't save Mimic 5 previous git before current git.

You can easily download previous version on github.

First clicking this button on the commit you want to go back

then normaly download the zip file

@mac1202, thank you for sharing your knowledge!
I just find it by chance Smile
After further investigation, it was Kodi. I had one box still behind a week or so on nightlies, as soon as I updated to current the PVR channels widget stopped showing. They must be messing with the PVR?
last version didnt work, addon depency not met (colorpicker)
(2016-09-27, 16:45)blutstein Wrote: [ -> ]last version didnt work, addon depency not met (colorpicker)
Yeah, just updated the skin to use the new color picker addon. Prob don't need to make it a dependency though, will take another look.
works now... although after installing the newest colorpicker, the 'supported addons' skin option shows up the old colorpicker script as not installed....
(2016-09-29, 11:36)blutstein Wrote: [ -> ]works now... although after installing the newest colorpicker, the 'supported addons' skin option shows up the old colorpicker script as not installed....

What is the old color picker addon? It used to be part of skin.helper.service, but now it's been put into its own addon.
Been steadily committing changes, many behind-the-scenes. Here's an update that's coming for the movie information dialog. Still trying to decide on the final layout and whether to include the IMDb rating.

looks great braz... loving the big ratings!! great move Smile

Sent from my iPhone
in the list of the used addons is the old 'colorpicker' still listed...?

one thing i miss in mimic 5 is the top main menu....
(2016-10-04, 09:40)blutstein Wrote: [ -> ]in the list of the used addons is the old 'colorpicker' still listed...?

one thing i miss in mimic 5 is the top main menu....
Still don't know what you're referring to by "old colorpicker". The colorpicker used to be part of skin.helper.service and now is its own script, skin.helper.colorpicker. Both are in the supported addons list in skin settings. The colorpicker script is not a dependency, so if you don't have it installed it will prompt you to install it when customizing colors in skin settings (the script may need to be submitted to the Kodi repo first).

Sorry, the top menu won't be coming back as the top bar is a permanent feature throughout the skin.
(2016-10-04, 08:30)stueeey Wrote: [ -> ]looks great braz... loving the big ratings!! great move Smile

typie typie on iPhone
Thanks! Rearranged it a bit, and now available on github.