Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [split] ***READ ME FIRST BEFORE POSTING*** Android FAQs, common issues, instructions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good move Ned, maybe lock the thread as well Wink
Hi All,

The User Interface for Android is awesome but the options which are given for navigation is too tough for Users who are new Android platform would find difficult. But frankly speaking the overall App designing is outstanding, it feels like Science Fiction movie hero accessing the software.

Jammy
Cloudappsportal
Where do I find the FAQ section

Sent from my SM-G870W
(2016-05-16, 16:46)shannacoad Wrote: [ -> ]Where do I find the FAQ section

Is it some kind of sick joke or are you braindead?
Wow! ! Forget it...I am completely new to all of this. Thanks for all the support in this support group! Wow!!!

Sent from my SM-G870W
Seriously, in a thread titled "***READ ME FIRST BEFORE POSTING*** Android FAQs, common issues, instructions" with 3 huge links named "Android (wiki)", "Android FAQ (wiki)" and "All platforms FAQ (wiki)"...
If you can post, you can read.
(2016-04-05, 13:08)Jammy019 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All,

The User Interface for Android is awesome but the options which are given for navigation is too tough for Users who are new Android platform would find difficult. But frankly speaking the overall App designing is outstanding, it feels like Science Fiction movie hero accessing the software.

Jammy
Cloudappsportal

(2015-08-09, 12:48)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Android (wiki)

Android FAQ (wiki)

All platforms FAQ (wiki)

Sent from my SM-G870W
(2016-05-16, 21:30)Koying Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously, in a thread titled "***READ ME FIRST BEFORE POSTING*** Android FAQs, common issues, instructions" with 3 huge links named "Android (wiki)", "Android FAQ (wiki)" and "All platforms FAQ (wiki)"...
If you can post, you can read.
Yes. I realized that it just won't work from my phone. Will have to get to a computer. No need to be so rude.

Sent from my SM-G870W
You're . Up in the right hand corner of your screen, click the the dots. Then choose Web View. You browser will launch and you can then click the FAQs. @Koying is a fantastic developer and I'm sure he didn't realize why you were having an issue. There are plenty of posters who do not try and do not bother reading and that's what it looked like in your case. But it wasn't thankfully. Good luck.

Idok Fire
I think it's time to split this thread and lock the original FAQ pointer.