Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Video Guides
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are a few guides to using Video in Kodi

Video_management (wiki)
Video_navigation (wiki)
Music_videos (wiki)
http://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Videos
Video_playback (wiki)
You might just want to link to the main landing page for video topics, video library (wiki).

That page also automatically lists all how-to wiki pages that are also categorized as being video related.
thx zag
Very helpful stuff, disagree about linking to main, but that just my opinion
had been looking for this for a while
Internet_streams (wiki)
I just noticed something when viewing live streams, i run normal viewing in 1920x1080
but as soon as i start a live stream it goes to 1280x720 had not noticed that before

Could that affect video playback or audio playback in a bad way

The 1280x720 is what the log tells me
I have my PC connected to my 40 inch LCD and it just up scales it to 1080p

So i see no differences
Well looks like i could be on to something
this is what my log says
WARNING: CWinRenderer::UpdateVideoFilter - chosen scaling method 1 is not supported by renderer
NOTICE: CDVDPlayerAudio::OutputPacket skipping a packets of duration 23

And it goes on saying that.
Audio always drops after the Scaling Warning
hi i am new to this but i installed kodi but when i try 2 look at it i am not seeing it just light no pictures
(2017-01-04, 05:07)jwin Wrote: [ -> ]hi i am new to this but i installed kodi but when i try 2 look at it i am not seeing it just light no pictures

One of the least useful first posts I've ever seen, unfortunately. Please start your own thread, and provide at least *some* information as to what you're trying to do, on what system, with what media, etc.