Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC Skinning Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
i hope you have the permission of chokey to change only a few graphics.
Huh
id have to say project mayhem and xbmatik are the best skins to date.

anyways webmaster_p since u said ur having net connection issues i figured id help u out .

look here

http://www.nagmine.com/xbox/

cheers :thumbsup:
hi y'all good job everyone!

i saw many skins during the contest - too bad not all of them finally entered the contest i hope you finish your skins and release them later Wink

about that dafa skin - im fine with you guys using my xml - but please dont use my textures - im a bit sensitive there

cheers chokey
(nagmine @ june 22 2004,18:00 Wrote:id have to say project mayhem and xbmatik are the best skins to date.

anyways webmaster_p since u said ur having net connection issues i figured id help u out .

look here

http://www.nagmine.com/xbox/

cheers :thumbsup:
sweet!
thanks a lot
i'll upload the fixed version in a few hours

and with such a great response, i will finish my osd as soon as i get a chance
hi,

hey thanx !!!!
webmaster_p, with the 'enlarge subtitles' option, you should have a percentage aswell. wonderful skin Smile

oh, i found one more thing that could be worth looking in to. when you look at the imdb info of a video file, the director gets cut off (kind of) because you can't see it over the orange of the background's header. it'd be great if you could bring it down... maybe by putting 'rating' and 'votes' side by side (if it's possible).
ok i downloaded the skin torrent, that nuendo had, and i guess i have some bad news.

the only skin that didnt break a contest rule as far as i can tell is "retro" so it looks like he just won.
wha?
rss fixed, and uploaded to xbox-skins.net
more changes will be made in the next few weeks

as for the contest, well, this sux. but, rules are rules, and i won't bitch about it.
i didn't have time to finish the osd, so i left the default one in. i was hoping that it would be ok to use it, since the xbox media experience was under a gpl licence.

let's just wait and see.
well, rules are rules, but wait for the official announcement by whomever is going to do it as wabid is not an official judge (i don't think).

ts
personally i would never use xbmatik didnt like colors or fonts

but everyones diff
(britneyspairs @ june 23 2004,03:15 Wrote:personally i would never use xbmatik didnt like colors or fonts

but everyones diff
not to be mean, but its a much better skin than bluesteel, much more original.
didnt make it to be origonal just want a nicer looking skin. if its orig and ugly i wont use you can if you want.

we all must make or choices...project mahem leaves us all in the dust anyways. lots of work gone into it and it shows

ive added them to moded package and ill get to see what they come back as over time.......only time will tell
(wabidwoveren @ june 22 2004,23:53 Wrote:ok i downloaded the skin torrent, that nuendo had, and i guess i have some bad news.

the only skin that didnt break a contest rule as far as i can tell is "retro" so it looks like he just won.
we still have to go through all the skins in more detail but as i see it the only skins to break copyright are juggalo, zippo and maybe redash

(ph03n1x @ june 21 2004,19:31 Wrote:
Quote:we will officially accept (valid) entries until 12:00 am g:mt 21st of june 2004 (that is 12 o'clock noon tomorrow greenwich mean time)
i'm assuming the 'am' was a mistakeHuh  Huh
no, the am was not a misstake, i also wrote "noon" as in 12:00 midday (not 24:00 midnight). ps! this forum is on same g:mt too
* edit - never mind *
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29