Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: MXQ PRO+ problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I just received MXQ PRO+ and i have problem with kodi. Problem is that when i open kodi, it closes itself, in like 2 minutes when it is running. I tried to reinstall that program but apk says that installation failed. At google play store it says that this program is not ment for this product or something like that. Kodi version is 16.0. I am running out of ideas...
is this one of those "fully loaded" boxes ?
Gather, upload and post a link to a debug log (wiki) so we can see properly. Don't post it directly here, follow the procedure in the link.
this is one of those 'fully loaded' boxes that we do not condone. We will not provide support and instead suggest you ask for your money back and/or support from the seller.

please read this post: https://kodi.tv/the-piracy-box-sellers-a...ling-kodi/
Hi Reinaa

Some users in other forums have reported that they have managed to install the latest Kodi 16.1.
If Kodi stops after 2 minutes, you may as well uninstall it completly and try the following.
1. To install Kodi, use only the appinstaller application from my apps: DO not use the file browser.
2. Download Kodi 16.1 from the web site and put it on a usb rather than downloading it from the TV box.
3. Connect USB and launch the appinstaller and try from there.

Please let us know how you did you get on.
orig1, this helped me out, thank you!