Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Thumbnail view suddenly zoomed way in. Help needed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have no idea how to resolve this issue. For some reason in my television folder the thumbnail view just switched from being the full poster thumbnail to a zoomed in heavily cropped image. I don't seem to be having this issue in any of my other folders, and it doesn't seem to have anything to do with it being television content because my "horror television folder" looks fine too. It's just this one folder. Anyone know why, or even just how to fix this?
Has the feeling of a skin problem have you tried other skins with thumbnail view?
It's just the standard skin, haven't changed a thing. Plus it's been working just fine for weeks. This happened suddenly. I actually noticed it after I dropped my keyboard. It could be a total coincidence, but perhaps I inadvertently hit some keyboard kodi shortcut command. I don't know. It was open to the television folder and thats when I noticed that all of the thumbnails were now zoomed in and cut off in this folder alone. Every other folder is fine.

Even if I go to the regular television tab everything looks as it should. It's only when I access it through the videos tab and then navigate to that folder
Here is what it looks like

http://postimg.org/image/slmx1h5uj/

and this is what it should look like

http://postimg.org/image/razf50c0r/
Is this happening in file browsing mode or library mode?

I had an issue a bit like this when viewing in file mode but several builds ago.

Sorry I cant help more than that bud try another skin see if its the same then maybe we could narrow it down a bit.

Also cant spot any options in the confluence settings to change the way posters are viewed.
File browsing I suppose? Its when I first click on "videos", then go on to "files" and then go directly to the different directories that i have them separated into. For instance I have folders called HORROR, HORROR TELEVISION, SCI-FI, FANTASY, COMEDY, TELEVISION, and OTHER.

Something strange happened with the "TELEVISION" folder that has caused this weird change of zoom level or formatting or something. Every other folder is still working fine.

I just tried changing over to the AMBER skin and I can confirm that the problem still exists, and only in the television folder, and only when searching through it through the "files" route
One option I may try is to delete that folder from Kodi, rename it something like "TV" and re-add it. I figure that will likely work but for one thing I would probably have to delete all of my movies from Kodi because it's broken down like this. I have one large folder called "Movie Time", and then all the other category folders are inside. Meaning I would then have to re-fix all of the movies that didn't automatically scrape, like I did the first time, and that took a long time. And second I still wouldn't know what is causing this problem so I might end up having it happen again
And....the problem is back. What the heck?