Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Right Click to open Context Menu?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am experimenting with Krypton on a spare laptop.

On Jarvis, if I go into PROGRAMS and get the list of ADD-ONS then I can Right Click my mouse to bring up the context menu.

On Krypton, if I go into ADD-ONS and try and Right Click my mouse nothing happens. I have to use the letter <C> on the keyboard to do this.

In the Krypton settings I have gone to INTERFACE SETTTINGS \ CONTROL and made sure I have "enable mouse and touch screen support" enabled. This has made no difference

Am I missing something? Is this a bug? Or do I now have to add something to an Advanced Config to enable the Right Mouse button actions like in Jarvis?

Hoping this is now posted in the right place. A little confusing to work out where to post Krypton issues. I am finding a few already.
Right clic working for me on Krypton. I have do nothing for that.
I have the same issue with krypton 17 and I cannot bring up a context menu on my favorites to do anything with them. I want to remove several but since moving to Krypton 17 I've lost the context menu when I right click with my mouse or hit the letter c on my keyboard.